Parrakas

Reaction score
Made this update for personal use, so there might be little tweaks here and there. Ages and so on unchanged since I was always going to simulate closer to present day before playing. I treated every loan transfer (where applicable) as a permanent one to make the editing faster/simpler. For the same reason youth players only appear when they were already in the db I used as a starting point. (Created Donnarumma, Ousmane Dembele and Leroy Sane)

Updated:
all PL teams
almost all Bundesliga teams
most La Liga teams
bigger Ligue 1 and Serie A teams
about half of Eredivisie teams
Big three (FCP, SLB, Sporting) in Portugal
some Turkish transfers
Finnish Premier League and some First Division teams
Promotion and relegation for everything except Turkey
Players with CA 135+ transfers and retirements

Enjoy

hi can u please separate the agents so we can use it on fm 13 ? :)

Idk but something of it isnt compatible with fm 2013 so i think its if u added some new agents or something idk for sure. I cant even open it in fm 2013 editor... btw im using fm 14 databases into fm 13 and its working..maybe edited starting date or something like that?

Last edited:
I really don't have any idea, since it has always been said that the different versions aren't compatible. I didn't change the starting date or create new agents. Maybe new affiliations or "too young" players

How do I get these squads?

Made this update for personal use, so there might be little tweaks here and there. Ages and so on unchanged since I was always going to simulate closer to present day before playing. I treated every loan transfer (where applicable) as a permanent one to make the editing faster/simpler. For the same reason youth players only appear when they were already in the db I used as a starting point. (Created Donnarumma, Ousmane Dembele and Leroy Sane)

Updated:
all PL teams
almost all Bundesliga teams
most La Liga teams
bigger Ligue 1 and Serie A teams
about half of Eredivisie teams
Big three (FCP, SLB, Sporting) in Portugal
some Turkish transfers
Finnish Premier League and some First Division teams
Promotion and relegation for everything except Turkey
Players with CA 135+ transfers and retirements

Enjoy
Hey, how could I be able to get these squads into my Football Manager 2014 game?