Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend please Araujo, mchedlidze, marko livaja

Last edited:
Thanks a lot mate. Wilshere confirmed my fears - Hardly improved, but impressed by Holtby's av rating etc. =)

**** , that screenshot of danny wilson makes me keep him in my 18 players squad , thx mate

Albrighton, Siegrist

Couldn't find Daniel Johnson I'm afraid

And yes, you're all very welcome

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

@Ben, no worries... I just decided on that now since the requests are coming in so quickly and it's difficult to keep up
@Radon-11: Christ, I haven't forgotten you, like I said

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Kovacic, Galeano, Annan

Araujo, mchedlidze, and marko livaja on the way

Robert Lewandowski, Miralem Pjanic, Gael Kakuta, Andreas Beck please :)

Kadlec, Verratti

And @dazamfc: couldn't find any of those :| pleas remember I'm only running the top leagues from all those countries (large DB doesn't seem to be enough)

Any chance of a screenshot of Andy Carroll, Nile Ranger and Haris Vuckic? Thanks

Thanks buddy :) Not as good as I anticipated, lol. I am a bit upset to see Chamberlain rotting in the Championship side Fulham's reserves too.

Andy Carroll, Nile Ranger and Haris Vuckic

@Peskybendben: yeah, a lot of players turn out worse than expected... But think of this as a rough estimate at best... this is one possible future of many, it makes a big difference how the players are trained, how often they play etc :)... Just look at Carroll, ends up at Coventry on this one.

Andy Carroll, Nile Ranger and Haris Vuckic

@Peskybendben: yeah, a lot of players turn out worse than expected... But think of this as a rough estimate at best... this is one possible future of many, it makes a big difference how the players are trained, how often they play etc :)... Just look at Carroll, ends up at Coventry on this one.

Thanks, shame their talents have been wasted. Although Vuckic has 20 strength? He likes to put himself around but I doubt he's significantly stronger than Carroll :p But Stoke, Coventry and Forest...

Status
Not open for further replies.