CoryJacko

Reaction score
Basically i need some central midfielder suggestions for my PSG club in 2018. I'd prefer very flexible players that are decent in both constructive and defensive play, so really players like Steven Gerrard (Is a coach at my team) , Micheal Carrick (Is a backup player to my team as he's 36) and Paul Pogba (Seems impossible to get from Juventus)
Thanks guys

Will Hughes - should be at the top level stat wise or near enough by 2018.

I had him through the 14/15/16 season with Manchester City, I never thought they'd let him go but funnily enough i can get him for 20m and he's not looking too bad at 23 :)

aye, i always buy him on my liverpool games, set his training to box to box midfielder on high and get gerrard to tutor him and he easily scores 20 a season and gets a ridiculous amount of assists.

Basically i need some central midfielder suggestions for my PSG club in 2018. I'd prefer very flexible players that are decent in both constructive and defensive play, so really players like Steven Gerrard (Is a coach at my team) , Micheal Carrick (Is a backup player to my team as he's 36) and Paul Pogba (Seems impossible to get from Juventus)
Thanks guys

The best players in that year will be regens. MacEachran is good, so is Thomas Carroll

aye, i always buy him on my liverpool games, set his training to box to box midfielder on high and get gerrard to tutor him and he easily scores 20 a season and gets a ridiculous amount of assists.

That's what you get when buying Hughes!

leon goretzka from schalke 04
im in 2016 and all his attributes are over 10

leon goretzka from schalke 04
im in 2016 and all his attributes are over 10

Looks absolutely fantastic. Alas, Real Madrid just bought him for 30m and he has no interest in leaving.

Looks absolutely fantastic. Alas, Real Madrid just bought him for 30m and he has no interest in leaving.
unlucky, nianggolan maybe?
probably left cagliari for benfica or something. can get him for 10 something mil at 29.
lucas romero from argentina as well should be about 23.
illaramendi or whatever from real madrid?
wanyama, schneiderlin, eriksen?

edit: grenier, jali, sissoko, tiote, pereyra, poli, ramsey, koke, strootman, herrera, allan, pajot

Last edited:
unlucky, nianggolan maybe?
probably left cagliari for benfica or something. can get him for 10 something mil at 29.
lucas romero from argentina as well should be about 23.
illaramendi or whatever from real madrid?
wanyama, schneiderlin, eriksen?

Already have Schneiderlin, Erikson and Herrera haha! Some fantastic suggestions there, Strootman looks brilliant.

edit: grenier, jali, sissoko, tiote, pereyra, poli, ramsey, koke, strootman, herrera, allan, pajot