tehtwo

Reaction score
Anyone got logos etc for the 2018 world cup and 2016 euro for FM14??? thanks :)

Thank you. really noob questions but how do i put them in the game

Thank you. really noob questions but how do i put them in the game
Do you have a logopack? If the answer is yes, just rename and replace them and if don´t, you need to rename the logos and create a config file.

Now I´m out of home, from the cell, if you need help to make the config, I could do it tomorrow.

yeah i have a logo pack for premier leagues etc inc the 2014 wc/ nations the folder called RA'14. a confid file would been great cheers!!

Well, if you have a logo pack, you don´t need an extra config file, just replace the logos as I said before... First, download these logos(on the images, right click and "save as...", then rename them with the correct IDs and save...Then go to your logos folder and drop the new logos(in normal and small folders) and overwrite the old ones... If you want, before that, do a backup of the old ones maybe you could start in the future a new save and you´ll need them.

Here the IDs to rename the logos...

FIFA World Cup ID 1301385
UEFA European Championship ID 1301388

And that's all, if you have any problem, just post it here. :p

cheers but isnt it possblie to make the logo just for the 2018 wc not show up in the 2014 wc?? but thanks

cheers but isnt it possblie to make the logo just for the 2018 wc not show up in the 2014 wc?? but thanks
Sadly, no, it's a comp with a unique ID, It's the same competition that changes the host every 4 the years.

thats a bit annoying!! but cheers for the help mate