Malarkey

Reaction score
Here is a save game in 2030 for fm11...it contains all english and scottish leagues, as well as the top divisions in spain and italy. some interesting things to look at in this save.(H)

enjoy:):)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J85U18IM

ill most likely be doing more in the future, will hopefully get up to 2100 :D

Last edited:
Interesting. I'll download. :D

west ham are in league 2!!! and corby town (i live there) are in league 2, but they are worth 684 million! what the ****! lol

west ham are in league 2!!! and corby town (i live there) are in league 2, but they are worth 684 million! what the ****! lol
oh yeah they got bought by some consortium, but i didnt know they were worth that much! ****** ****:p and lol @ west ham:D:D

What the **** Tottenham in the Championship? AND SUNDERLAND??????????????

And Liverpool won the league like 9 times from 2012-2030 ???

Diego Maradona moved from Napoli to Real Madrid for 45 million on the 8/8/2011? Did you add legend players with the editor?
Also Kilmarnock won the SPL in 2029
Real Madrid paid 99million for Ranoccia who is now a youth coach at Celtic ^^)
Lol also just noticed top transfers include Stanley Matthews and Paulo Maldini way too early in the game to be coincidental regen names

Diego Maradona moved from Napoli to Real Madrid for 45 million on the 8/8/2011? Did you add legend players with the editor?
Also Kilmarnock won the SPL in 2029
Real Madrid paid 99million for Ranoccia who is now a youth coach at Celtic ^^)
Lol also just noticed top transfers include Stanley Matthews and Paulo Maldini way too early in the game to be coincidental regen names
yeah i had the legends in, but now they're all gone :( i just holidayed till 2036 and Corby town are top of the championshipoO) and gateshead are top of league oneoO)

yeah i had the legends in, but now they're all gone :( i just holidayed till 2036 and Corby town are top of the championshipoO) and gateshead are top of league oneoO)

this wasnt in the legends db tho surely? hes 6'11, has the silliest name ever and plays everywhere! are you sure you havnt just been messing around with fmrte or something? :)

this wasnt in the legends db tho surely? hes 6'11, has the silliest name ever and plays everywhere! are you sure you havnt just been messing around with fmrte or something? :)
oh lol! yeah me and my mate made him ages ago for AFC wimbledon, and this other guy called "Steve, Kenneth, Dave or Bob"....that was his actual name, look at his real name on his personal information, its way too long lol...on my game palace's latest result:

Chelsea 0-3 palace :D i havent even done anything to palace but they are good!

btw i didnt make any other changes, just left it to play itself out

so apart from the legends an a couple of silly players, thats it? you didnt give corby all that money and put torquay in the prem? just from looking at spain and italy, the top leagues have hardly changed, but englands have gone ****** mental! :)

so apart from the legends an a couple of silly players, thats it? you didnt give corby all that money and put torquay in the prem? just from looking at spain and italy, the top leagues have hardly changed, but englands have gone ****** mental! :)
nope i didnt do anything else, look at the history of the leagues, you will see torquay get promoted...i dont even know who corby are! probably a glitch, never happened before:p

scotlands league went abit weird, rangers almost got relegated but are now top and celtic could get relegated...this is in 2036 btw...man utd have a transfer ban until 2040oO)

haha fair enough mate, just corby have got league 2 standard players on man city wages lol, thier rubbish keeper gets 170k a week!!! and the backup 31 yr old left back gets 97k! must be the game going crazy!
corby is in northamptonshire, is very near to where i live :)