2044 Big Database

Anton86

Reaction score
Before I went on holiday some people asked me to post this database, here it is.
The Game will start at the 11th of June in 2044.
The First Leagues in these countries are loaded
Argentina
Australia
China
England
France
Germany
Holland
Italy
Russia
Spain
South Africa
South Korea
U.S.A.

All players from all countries from Asia, Africa, North America and Oceania are loaded. Therefore it is possible to be a national manager anywhere.
People might say there's a lot of foreigners in many leagues, but I think this will be the case anyway in 2044.

Myself I am playing with Ajax Cape Town and Myanmar. I have erased myself as a manager. I would reccomend my assistant manager at Ajax Cape Town (Patrick Odhiambo) (and all the other staff at Cape Town and Myanmar are quality) and Wai Phyo Moe who still playes at Agriculture, a small team from Myanmar. Myanmar.
Further I can reccomand Daniel Solomons (18) in Botswana and Sunday Nsubuga from Zimbabwe. Patrick Motloung at Cape Town shows potential too, just like I love Kan Tun.

Well I'm not going to give more away, unless people have more questions.

I'd be happy to know what you think about it.

Link is underneath

Worldwide 11.June.2044

Last edited:
However good it is well done mate. I love the unpredictablity of these type of databases and this can be used again and again.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Also I would say dont give away any more information. The feeling of finding a gem of a player by yourself is something really special.

I know, just told about some players who where around me in the first 1,5 years I played, see it as some inside info from a friend manager who left his club ;)

this looks very nice anton you ran dis while we were smoking in Swiss? <)

Just loaded it. Fantastic, amazing, etc cant sayt enough. However the amount of fantastic coaches and players in the game is incredible. Lots and lots of "20" ratings.

I know you can make a staff selection of ex-players who played international matches and are great trainers. But it's nice because it's a handy way to make a little difference in countries like Australia, South Africa, South Korea, China and Argentina. And in higher league you'll have to live with the fact that all teams have great coaches. But you can make a group of friends or make a staff with strict coaches with the domain nationality (and also played caps).
Also for coaching national teams it's quite good, you can ask old internationals to become coaches and you can build up something wonderfull.
Right now I'm very happy coaching Myanmar, Cape Town too, planning to stayu there for quite some time...

I did random Nationality, Random 2nd Nationality, Random Favourite Club and Random Team.

I am a 37 year old Jamaican-Japanese who supports FC Moscow and am currnently making my managerial debut with Eintrecht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga. I have 65 appearances for Jamaica scoring 21 goals.

Cannot wait to get into this.

Haha it's fun. For me i pretend that i'm living in 2044 putting my other job (that I pretendedly have) aside and starting a manager's carreer, starting at Ajax Cape Town (and later Myanmar came).

Is your name random too?

And here's the other thing you asked for
people may find it easy to use this guide to know what to look for (at players abilities, what's important etc.)
(all the credit for that link goes for izzice777)

Thanks Anton. No my name is the same. I might change it give myself a random nickname. As a Jamaican loving man yourself can you recommend anything appropriate?

Also I created loads of filters from the attributes on that thread there you provided. I was thinking of uploading them as I have already found them handy in locating players. Do you know how I upload? Im sure it will benefit other posters and I cant see anything like that on here.

Kenji McIntosh (Japanese first name, Jamaican (English) surname)?

and you mean save the filters, upload it here so people can use that? Well I dunno for sure but I think anyone wants his own filter anyway as many people will start with different teams and therefore are more curious for certain things than others are.

wow, thats a loongggg way into the future haha
Should be a laugh seeing how many big teams have fallen and how many tiny, obscure teams have become accomplished league sides :D

well It was loaded until 2066 actually but I prefered 2044 as it is a little less big (for the pc) and I'm not over 70 as a manager filling in my real birth date ;)

I remember on a old forum someone had posted a game which was in 2150. But that was with only the premier league loaded I mean that's nothing, this one's quite big.

It looks impressive however it is made. :)

Will definetly be giving this a look at and maybe even play it for some time ;).

How do i load this? :s
Ive downloaded and put it in my saved games and tried loading but it just freezes
Ive also put it in the DB folder but its not appearing?

it's a save game so you it should work when being extracted to the saved games. If it freezes it's because your computer can't handle it, it worked for others. Where does it freeze when loading? at what point?

it's a save game so you it should work when being extracted to the saved games. If it freezes it's because your computer can't handle it, it worked for others. Where does it freeze when loading? at what point?
Nah my pc deffinetly can handle it lol, i was loading and after about 15secs got impatient and clicked and it says FM wasnt responding :/ It freezes at around 1/5 loaded. Il give it a few mins to load now and report back :)

edit: nah still not working, maybe il need to redownload :/
How long should it take to load on its first time loading?

Last edited:
your pc saying FM isn't responding when going ctrl alt delete doesn't say nothing, it always does at mine. but then i don't know because mine loads in 2 minutes

maybe its because im on 1.0 patch? :L
i think its time i finally updated lol