Trotty

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has got to 2050 or if they is a database for it?

+1

Would love a future save to have a look for a different challenge. There were a fair few around in 2012 but none so far that I've found for 2013.

Start unemployed, unsubscribe to all messages and simply holiday into 2050 -> profit

Start unemployed, unsubscribe to all messages and simply holiday into 2050 -> profit

I did that and it took ages just to get through 10 years, it wasn't good for my laptop. Would it go quicker if messages were unsubscribed and/or leagues were playable or not?

I did that and it took ages just to get through 10 years, it wasn't good for my laptop. Would it go quicker if messages were unsubscribed and/or leagues were playable or not?

Easiest way to do it is load up hong kong as your only league, unsubscribe from everything, disable autosave, holiday until 31st december then holiday again for 13514 days(37years).

Should leave you at 31st December 2049, then just add whatever leagues you want.

I'm at 2033 with Ajax, won Dutch league 10years in a row. Champions league twice.