2100 and further??

Reaction score
Hey all, i have seen Kris make his database, and thought it would be a good idea to make my own, how will teams be faring in 2100? Will Torquay United or Histon be world beaters? Will Man United be fighting for survival in the Blue Square North? Only Time will tell.

I am also making players, so if u want to be a player just post Your name, position, and what team you want to play for.

Chris Mclaughlin
DC/MC
Scottish
As young as possible as I'm only 14 but I don't think you can be 14 in the game
Celtic

i think the 2100 bit is brilliant, the creating players bit..not so great, but good idea all in all

John Trappe
Rep of Ireland/Man United
AML/R Striker
24/5/1992

as young as possible i'm 23 now but i want my player to be young to have a full career, thanks

do you want CA/PA??? if so i'll start with a CA of 100 PA of 190 to see where my footballing future takes me, also put my job pref coach/*** man 20

thanks mate

Thorhallur Gunnarsson
Icelandic/Liverpool
Striker
Umm, I'm only 13 and i dont think u can be that young so just as young as you can

Alfie Redrup
Position: DM/CM
Team: Arsenal Youth

:D

Good to see so many people interested :D, when i have finished the database i shall post it on here for people to download, the only difference in the database is the new players,But i think it is good cos if you lot download it you can see how you lot progress as players, (i made myself of course :D)

(I shall finish making players at 4 0'clock today, so make your requests now if u wanna be in game ty)

Last edited:
All players have been made so far, with potentials ranging from 180-193, every player will hopefully become a staff member as i have put 20 for at least one of the preferences for every player.

Any final requests???

Ben Jay
CM
Norwich City
ca 110/pa 200
man/*** man pref 20
thanks in advance