chalky501

Reaction score
I am in the process of "holidaying" till the year 2100, i plan on uploading the save game at the start of 2100/2101 season, would anybody be interested in this?

The game is currently in 2027 and i there are few original player (ie jack rodwell is a youth coach, rooney is and manager etc)

yes, please upload save would love to have a go at that. also interested to see where ipswich would be there... :p

ye im interested.. see if sheffield wednesday could get any lower ;)

I would be interested just to look through the history. How large is the database? Also the final file will most likely be huge.

yeah i would love to and anybody who wants a challage go to blue square south and north ultra challenge

I'll definitely if the Scottish Leagues are in their or Spanish :)

What no Scotland this is terrible D: lol only joking cheers for this :D

How long did this take?

it takes a couple of hourish i think to do a season (never really watched it). i leave it on over night and whilst im at work so i guess by sunday afternoon (after huddersfield have knocked arsenal out of fa cup) it should be upto year 2100

just checked its in march 2028 now and game time is 1 day 4hrs

there was one in like 2050 for fm 10 and united and everton where in championship and sunderland had just won prem :D was quite cool actually so yeah i will download it when its up :p