It’ll be interesting to see where I finish With my Bradford team with this. am Expecting a few ups and downs with it though.

99ff281eb2f9c20688235c3a1fdaf84d.png

e6b2103ac5942db1352cbe1dc8866d45.png

0a6f6276fd0c4ba1cdfea4164f29fa80.png

is this playong with 3 Poacher or with the AF right and left

Unfortunately tactic with Bradford didn’t work out. To be honest I didn’t it would. Might actually try it with a new save managing Leicester.

Is anybody trying this tactic with a sub/underdog team?

doing ok with leicester 2nd season
I started managing Leicester but struggling with this. How long did It take before your players got used to it and it started to work? Takes for to fully familiaries tactics. I had about 11 friendlies in pre season and it didn’t even reach halfway.

I started managing Leicester but struggling with this. How long did It take before your players got used to it and it started to work? Takes for to fully familiaries tactics. I had about 11 friendlies in pre season and it didn’t even reach halfway.
5 friendlies i am in the 2nd season though

Its wildly inconsistent if not a top team, its why it stated its for top teams if you wanna score a bucketload

Its wildly inconsistent if not a top team, its why it stated its for top teams if you wanna score a bucketload
have you changed any of the positions or just left tactic as it is? Also do you use opposition marking? I know most seem to avoid it when using downloaded tactics.

have you changed any of the positions or just left tactic as it is? Also do you use opposition marking? I know most seem to avoid it when using downloaded tactics.
I use the 3 striker AF one, no OIs

I use the 3 striker AF one, no OIs
First game I tried it with was against palace and lost 4:1. Strange that with my Bradford team I won first 5 out of 7.
ive switched to the new one with the 3 strikers. First game against Chelsea.

Last edited:
First game I tried it with was against palace and lost 4:1. Strange that with my Bradford team I won first 5 out of 7.
ive switched to the new one with the 3 strikers. First game against Chelsea.
These are my results with Everton since switching back over to it. More inconsistent than with a big team, as expected. Even with United it took 6 months for it to fully click to the point I was dominating everyone:

569cd9eb7e7ff0e02fd1e376b17a7957.png