yeah that was a bit gay, but i could just watch season after season of 24 as long as jack pwns in it , i never seem to get bored

but kim can die soon , as no doubt she will - and i wont be too fussed , just a distraction from the action(good lil rhyme)

cant wait for more of season 6

While scouring the net for streams of 24 season 6 (can't get the link above to work) I came across this thread in a forum.

Someone came up with an idea of seeing how many people can name lines that are present in each season of 24. While some people have taken the post seriously and suggest things like, Jack: "Chloe, I need those maps uploaded to my PDA NOW!" and; Jack: "You're gonna have to trust me on this, there's NO time to explain". The more enlightened members of the forum have came up with some lines that made me laugh. It's just a shame there is isn't more of them.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054997985

Also, anyone know a 24-6 stream? I just found eps 1 and 2 on www.alloftv.net, I just want 3 and 4 now.

Last edited:
and in season 2, how stupid was the stroyline of Kim being chased by a cougar

almost as ridiculous of her becoming a l33t programmer/hacker in season 3.

Cheers Lloyd will check it out later.

Now I feel just like Edgar Stiles! :pleased:

Edgar Stiles = Legend.

I agree about the storylines with Kim, she is the most annoying post S1 person to have been on the program, really annoying.

These 4 episodes of season 6 are very good!

------- EDITED -------

Please don't spoil it for others, even though it is a very small detail and i was going to post the same thing earlier hehe.

Last edited by a moderator: