Resource icon

2413 Ultra Attack - Designed for top teams 2143v2

Anyone done any other tests with this? Looks very impressive!!

Anyone done any other tests with this? Looks very impressive!!

Only ones so far have been mineas an OP United, and the Atalanta side over three seasons. Guy I know on Discord got 3rd with Morecambe first season also.

Madrid headhunted me from Atalanta. Made a single tweak:

c82b28d53372e98f5e18f0ade0760452.jpg

Ran a couple of holiday seasons, 1 with Liverpool, 1 with Norwich. (I added one thing from another test which was Lisa's attacking corner tactics)

I used Norwich as another tactician uses them and I wondered how this would measure up...

1588066930242.png

Not a bad season, I guess, lots of goals scored but more conceded.

Here's player stats:

1588067078259.png

The AF will score boat loads, Pukki top scored the prem - ive noticed that pace is really needed with the DLF's to create that space.

Here's Liverpool:

1588067260125.png

Player stats:

1588067277097.png

LOTS of goals scored - you'll see I utilised Liam Millar in that test as he has high pace - it paid off.

A few tweaks defensively and I think we may be on to a winner with this formation.

I love how it plays but its defensively terrible LOL.

have you implemented any set piece routines. if so who takes what?

Trying again with Norwich - couple of role changes, WBs changed to support, one of the DM's changed to Anchor... currently holidaying now.

can you upload the routines so i can put them in to my game please

how do you find the attacking mid?

hate this years fm for that posti0n

Attacking mid is outdated. You don't see many old fashion number 10 in the modern football. Maybe that is why it is also not effective anymore in FM. ;)

I'm gonna try one last test with this - going to add a match plan to go ultra defensive when winning at 75 mins - most goals are conceded between 75-90. Will report back with findings.

I'm gonna try one last test with this - going to add a match plan to go ultra defensive when winning at 75 mins - most goals are conceded between 75-90. Will report back with findings.

Cheers for the work! I'm taking a break from FM for a bit so won't be doing more testing, but your work is appreciated mate.

Cheers for the work! I'm taking a break from FM for a bit so won't be doing more testing, but your work is appreciated mate.

No problem mate, it plays lovely going forward but going back leaves a lot to be desired, trying a few bits out and will post my update later today with your permission, its nothing flash mind you, just a few tweaks here and there :)

No problem mate, it plays lovely going forward but going back leaves a lot to be desired, trying a few bits out and will post my update later today with your permission, its nothing flash mind you, just a few tweaks here and there :)

Yeah go for it! I never built this with defence in mind, the idea was always to take a top side and batter the opposition with goals lol.