25 man epl squad?????

adam182

Reaction score
i got coventry promoted after one season and when the new season started and i signed my first player and went to give him a squad number my whole team needed a number.. after i assigned a few i noticed squad numbers 5/25 min 16 required!!!!! wtf??? is this a new thing for the premiership or is my game bugged?? either way it sucks

yes its a new ruling that will be enforced next season in real life. There was a lot off hoo-hah about it among Rafa's quarters

thanks for that.. i only ever play english leagues cause they never had that ****, guess ill have to get used to it

yeah you could get rid of it by making new nation rules via the database, but that'd take a lot of effort. Also with that rule I think there was a home-grown ruling as well so be aware of that

yeah nah when i add nation rules my game crashes :( and i made an awesome 4 tier aus league too, was so looking foward to that.. im about ten seconds away from reinstalling 09.. atleast untill patch 3 is out anyway

I know, it's really annoying...happens in 2nd season in...its really hard for me to choice...As man city I have like 30 players who would be quality for any team, but can only pick 25...will have to sell some...

i cant ******* register for the europa league because I havent got 4 ******* players trained by leeds betwen 15-21 I am literally stuck because I only have 2, and there are no others in the entire squad (including reserve) so what do I do? im really annoyed.

i cant ******* register for the europa league because I havent got 4 ******* players trained by leeds betwen 15-21 I am literally stuck because I only have 2, and there are no others in the entire squad (including reserve) so what do I do? im really annoyed.
Go on holiday for one day, the *** man will just pick the players. This cheap trick works but sometimes the *** man might leave out a couple players so they will be Ine.

only have register 25 players that are over the over the age of 21. Any player under the age of 21 by the end of August doesnt have to be registered.

Quite reasonable if you ask me...