Ghost77

Reaction score
Hi guys,
just got promoted from the Championship with Nottingham Forest and trying to buy best possible players needed. I have about 25mil euro and need two wingbacks (left and right) and centreback for my first team. Is there anyone who can find all three good players within this budget? Of course, I have my ideas, but I am interested in yours. (free transfers and loan players can be there too, only limit is the money).

Thanks

just do whatever you can to get ghoulam from napoli hes a left back and in my arsenal save i got him for 6 mil in second season and he is now my most consistent performer and every transfer window Real Madrid bid like 35M which i always reject. alderwield should be available on loan hes decent but balanta for like 8M is much better and clyne for 12 Mil also very good thats roughly 26M

check Loris Benito (LB) from Benfica, if he's not first tem regular he's worth an approach. Develops quite nicely, consistent and good stopper.

You should do a search on the filter, Contract Status: Expiring in 1 year. Then you can negotiate a better price for any players you like on it (if any) it's hard for anyone to tell you about free's as we don't know whos available in your save for free..

You can buy the usual suspects if possible

Pavel Savitskiy
Berardi, Aboubakar, Zaza
I like Josh Murphy from Norwich.
Bonazzoli

My opinion would be have a look at the relegated teams and players on TL & contract expiring.

1. Wrong forum! This should OBVIOUSLY be in players.

2. RWB: Chris Solly or Mayke or Kaderabak
3. LWB: Vrsaljko (plays either side)/Corchia
4. CB: Ezequiel Munoz (he should be your priority. He's not a youngster and yet not old. In fact he's a rock and can STILL get better. Plus he'll be cheap compared to other players you can get). Alternatively: loan Andre Wisdom or buy Veltman/Denswil/Schaar

Thanks for your suggestions, guys. Definitely will take a look at them. I had Luke Garbutt for the first season as a loanee. He played whole season and was brilliant. They want 13-14 mil. for him now, but I think it's too much for him. Better than Byram, though, which is available for 34 mil.

And sorry for the wrong forum..