oneunited

Reaction score
schalke have a gem of a regen aged 16 who they are willing to sell for 25 million quid.
This kid is immense and i need more homegrown players so I want to sign him while he's still young.
Should I? Bear in mind he's still 16...

Depends on his stats, could you post a screenshot?

Yeah post a screenshot of him and maybe your current team.

No but he's a DM at age 16 with
18 for work rate, determination, teamwork and tackling.
16 for agility , positioning and balance.
15 for marking, acceleration and heading.

the rest are average 10 to 14s.

He's 16? His price will dramatically drop if you wait until he signs a professional contract at 17 (in my experiences anyway), so just be patient. Personally I let them develop at their club and only go in for them when I need them to fill a spot in my squad/ someone else bids for them/ contract expires soon. 25m is a waste when you could wait 2/3 years with some media praise to snap him up at the end of his contract. </wenger>

My aim is to train him for 3 years at my club before him turning 21 so he's homegrown at club for champions league :)

My aim is to train him for 3 years at my club before him turning 21 so he's homegrown at club for champions league :)

Ok I'll give you that, I would however still wait until he turns 17 unless he's already playing for their first team?

Hey....if I sign him when he turns 17 and signs a professional contract. Will it amount to 3 years at club ? I'm always confused with this regulation..

Hey....if I sign him when he turns 17 and signs a professional contract. Will it amount to 3 years at club ? I'm always confused with this regulation..

When you add '3' to '17', what does that equal?

Well since regens give me a semi, lets get a screenshot of this kid on the go