I personally wouldn't, but it depends what kind of save you want. I'd keep him and build the team around him because he turns out to be great and will be worth more than £27m. Plus he's home grown, knows the club and will probably end up being your captain (he's Atleticos captain on my save in 2023/24). Try and get as many home grown players in as possible, without sacrificing the quality in your team.

SAME OPINION HERE.... EVERY BODY KNOWS HIS QUALITY...WHY WOULD U WANT TO SELL HIM FOR SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT...
IN ONE OF MY NEWCASTLE SAVE...I SOLD BEN ARFA AND SANTON FOR A COMBINED AMOUNT OF 110 MILL...SO KEEP HIM WHILE U CAN.......

SAME OPINION HERE.... EVERY BODY KNOWS HIS QUALITY...WHY WOULD U WANT TO SELL HIM FOR SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT...
IN ONE OF MY NEWCASTLE SAVE...I SOLD BEN ARFA AND SANTON FOR A COMBINED AMOUNT OF 110 MILL...SO KEEP HIM WHILE U CAN.......
Money isn't everything mate :)

But yes, I agree in this case, Koke is a class player and belongs at At. Madrid if there is a user controlling At Madrid. Otherwise if you were another team I'd sign him as well. He's one of my favourite players on FM14 ;-)

I got offered £45 mil from PSG at the end of the first season, i personally wouldn't sell him for that much he's the type of player that can play all over the pitch.

Money isn't everything mate :)

But yes, I agree in this case, Koke is a class player and belongs at At. Madrid if there is a user controlling At Madrid. Otherwise if you were another team I'd sign him as well. He's one of my favourite players on FM14 ;-)

U R RIGHT THAT MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME.... BUT WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT KOKE NEVER DESERVED TO BE SOLD FOR 27 MILL....

I sold him for 42 mil pounds on my save, he can't grow much more from that screenshot. You can find better player (higher PA) for a fraction of that price as a replacement