Godisalie

Reaction score
I Have added over 20 divisions to the existing and have changed the work permit system, Meaning that you only have to pay someone £1 a week to get one also I have changed the youth so England has a youth rating of 200 and that 14yr olds can enter the youth ranks and they can be on full-time contracts (pesky child labour laws)Finally I made English youngsters coming thru the ranks more professional,loyal etc etc The league are not in the correct order but It about the 28(I think) promotionsLoad with Large database and 'add key players & staff' to fill all squads Small/large database & no added staff for empty squadsseason 1: I fired up a game with a large database and no extra staff/players so I had a blank canvas.
View attachment 219265 View attachment 219266

Last edited:
There are only 36 database changes?

Im confused, if there are 36 changes - 20 accounting for one for each division - you cant of added clubs? so are the leagues like clubless or whut? Im perplexed

Im confused, if there are 36 changes - 20 accounting for one for each division - you cant of added clubs? so are the leagues like clubless or whut? Im perplexed

I added 20 divs, Added 20 clubs from the lower leagues to the division below the con sth/nth as that had no clubs after I made it an active league and put TV money for all added divs AND changed Englands youth and potential, So a few more than 36.

Just thinking now, You can do multiple edits. Be perplexed no more!