28 Weeks Later

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Went to see this film last night. Huuuge mistake. It is an absolutely terrible film. Basically if you have watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse then don't bother watching this because it's the same thing. A group of people running from the odd zombie with the American Army shooting & blowing up everything in sight. Absolute snorefest.

4/10 (because I'm feeling generous).

I heard from Mr Kermode it's brilliant so you're wrong Sean. Oh and they aren't Zombies, they're just infected.

It's average, I wasn't bored watching it but I wasn't thrilled either.

Not seen it. dont want to really, the first was bad enough.

28 days later i enjoyed! i only watched it a few weeks ago but i thought it was quite good to be honest, ain't seen this one yet though.

And Lee i wish you and Gregor would stfu about Kermode ya sheep.

And Lee i wish you and Gregor would stfu about Kermode ya sheep.

I respect his opinion, from my experience he usually get things right. But that doesn't mean I'm a sheep, I was just joking you newb.

It wasnt terrible Sean, saw it today, thought it was good, 7/10, first one ownz it, I missed Cillian :wub:

..God

film critic, he has a slot on Simon Mayos show on bbc five live, which is also a podcast, hes on Culture Show every week, does introdcutions to films for channel 4, and hes on a few of those top 50 sorta programmes when its involving films. If you saw a pic (which i cba finding) you'd know him, big 50's quiff, glasses

28 Days Later was excellent, probably the best modern day horror film.

Yeh I think 28 Days Later is a good film.

Kermode sucks if he thinks weeks later is a good film though. Disgusting film.

Watched 28 Weeks Later last night and thought it was really good. The little hippy kid couldn't act but meh it had Michael from Lost and some nice girl who was always crying so it gets a thumbs up from me.