280+ bargain players with price <= $500K

raydenvm

Reaction score
Hi all,

Another player list from me. This time it's devoted to best cheap players of the game. I have joined the best FM 2013 bargains in one list setting restriction by $500K of price value only.

I believe you will find many intersting names there if you don't manage large clubs. Some LLM managers may find decent players for their squads as well.

Ok, I have four phenomenal cheap players for you all, that are not Lenny Nangis or Zakaria Bakkali. I'll go from worst to best.

Collins John - Barnet, 10k. What a player. Good eye for goal and help you greatly.

Shane Williams - Forest Green Rovers, 50k. Fantastic in the middle. A must buy.

Abu Ogogo - Dag & Red, 14k. This guy is a tank in the middle. Enough said.

Dominic Knowles - Gainsborough Trinity, 3k. The best signing you will ever make. On a par with Tonton Zola Moukoko.

Ok, I have four phenomenal cheap players for you all, that are not Lenny Nangis or Zakaria Bakkali. I'll go from worst to best.

Collins John - Barnet, 10k. What a player. Good eye for goal and help you greatly.

Shane Williams - Forest Green Rovers, 50k. Fantastic in the middle. A must buy.

Abu Ogogo - Dag & Red, 14k. This guy is a tank in the middle. Enough said.

Dominic Knowles - Gainsborough Trinity, 3k. The best signing you will ever make. On a par with Tonton Zola Moukoko.

For what level are we talking about?!

Aint so good if your Boreham Wood and have a transfer budget of 0 and a wage budget of 5k lol...your lookin at npower league 2 or blue sq premier if your lucky enough to have a club with money