280+ Goal 4-2-3-1 Joker

280+ Goal 4-2-3-1 Joker

Your title is misleading as it doesn't state with two teams

Yeah i see that. just a bit click-baity.
Sorry man but not a single club could score 280+ goals, that is why there is a description saying it was two clubs. So, I don't see the click bait when it did indeed score 280+ goals lol

Have you tested this without teams that are expected to win the league?

Have you tested this without teams that are expected to win the league?
Yes, and still does very VERY well bud! Trabzonspor are also predicted to finish 3rd and won the Treble with this!

Sorry man but not a single club could score 280+ goals, that is why there is a description saying it was two clubs. So, I don't see the click bait when it did indeed score 280+ goals lol

Single clubs scored 280 goals on FM22 and on 23 City have scored over 200 in all comps.

No it didn't score 280 goals. Ran a test with Brentford and Bournemouth, poor results

Single clubs scored 280 goals on FM22 and on 23 City have scored over 200 in all comps.

No it didn't score 280 goals. Ran a test with Brentford and Bournemouth, poor results
It did score 280+ though. I ran the test lol. Also you can’t just plug and play any tactic you want with any club. Doesn’t work like that unfortunately. It is a quality tactic that performs very well. Beat Bayern 7-0 with Frankfurt.

Last edited:
Am posting my new tactic later which scored 500 goals. Stay tuned

So I like this tactic very much, I use it with city.
It offers a beautiful game and adapts very well to the opponents. Very offensive but with the ability of a solid defense.

I have tested several 4-2-3-1 and this is the one I prefer.

I mean, i did 243 with City with no tranfers, so i think you can do 280+ if you try hard enough.

Attachments

• 243.png
    243.png
    578.4 KB · Views: 596
Any ideas for big away games? İt is too offensive and struggles defensively when you are underdog.