Mikew

Reaction score
Currently Blackpool in the 1st season, sitting on top spot but just hit 25-30 games, and cant get a win whatever i do. Currently rocking the 4-5-1, is it worth using another tactic or mix it up a little in the second half? Any other suggestions welcome too :)

If it has got you to the top of the table chances are it isn't the tactic that's the problem. I would consider the team talks you are giving as well as the press conferences the main area to look at. It could be that you are ******** them up? For example, being 'cocky' in the press conferences can lead players to become complacent. I experienced this with Manchester United, winning 25 games in a row...then losing to west brom 4-0 lol! If you don't think that's the case then maybe key players are just having a bad run of form, talk to those not performing well as it really can help :)

Hope this helps!

I've had trouble with my FC Bayern side going on amazing runs of 20 wins or so and then losing by a lot to teams such as Mainz, and Hertha Berlin. It seemed that the same team talks don't work when the teams doing really well, If you're team is getting complacent you need to make sure there still going to try there hardest. I got a few youth players and back ups to play after I lose easy games so that the stars realize they're only there on merit and then I can return to dominating the Bundesliga.:)

exactly the same problem, running the championship top of the table i finished the season 7 points off relegation. Was like they all forget how to play football over night.

Having a team meeting and telling them they're **** can also work wonders lol.

Haha, i'll try it, i just dont wanna kill morale, i'll try dropping all of the flops and see if it gets them going. I'm never cocky in conferences, so i dunno, maybe ill try some different things like this, thanks.