GCFCconner

Reaction score
My team is Malaga, on the 11.1 patch, i edited it so i had a sugar daddy owner. just finished my first season, finished 3rd. Beat Real in copa del rey final, 2-1 and beat barca 4-0 in last game of season to make them finish 2nd by a point to Real! XD

Not sure how much i have got to spend yet but here is my team:

GK: Ochoa
RB: Gamez
CB: Rami
CB: Stadsgaard
LB: jose angel
CM: Annan
CM: Kevin
AMR: Hazard
AMC: Paulo Henrique
AML: Afellay
ST: Neymar

noteworthy reserves:
corchia
Apono
Giovani dos santos
Kadlec
Duda
Varane
Helder rosario
Edu ramos
Junami
nabil baha
mtiliga
juanito

who do you think i should buy?/where should i strengthen? also i had been working to get guiseppe Rossi and he has been offered to me for 7 mil but i dont know if i should sign him now?

---------- Post added 21/06/2011 at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 20/06/2011 at 07:31 PM ----------

anybody?

Get Rossi for 7mill!! Are you crazy? Perhaps you might want to invest in an experienced striker as Neymar and Kadlec are young and still developing. Perhaps someone like Saviola or Huntelaar? Your midfield is looking really strong so no need for vast investment there. Also might want to look for someone to partner Rami like Zapata?

Get Rossi for 7mill!! Are you crazy? Perhaps you might want to invest in an experienced striker as Neymar and Kadlec are young and still developing. Perhaps someone like Saviola or Huntelaar? Your midfield is looking really strong so no need for vast investment there. Also might want to look for someone to partner Rami like Zapata?

cheers for the reply mate.. im getting rossi. so how should i fit him in? like what do you think my front 4 should be? (st, amc, aml, amr)?

and cool, i was looking at zapata. will make an offer for him!

Hmmm... he could fit in a number of ways. Could have him poacher or an inside forward or attacking midfielder. It's up to you. He is versatile so could provide cover in all attacking postions to be honest.

train rossi at amr for more versatility but i play him as poacher or trenquarsta or whatever its called and he netted 32 goals in 30 league apperances as i rested him alot

you could see if you can get de gea

train rossi at amr for more versatility but i play him as poacher or trenquarsta or whatever its called and he netted 32 goals in 30 league apperances as i rested him alot

you could see if you can get de gea

Yeah I was gunna reccomend "trenquarsta" as his best position but I didn't have a clue how to spell it haha

cheers guys.. ill wait for him to get back from holiday then start to train him for amr. have had a bid accepted by udinese just waiting to see if zapata accepts.. Rossi accepted my offer over offers from; barca, real, man city and villareal to join me saying he admire me and couldnt turn down a chance to play for me! hah