jbuzzy1293

Reaction score
hi people am currently starting my second season with manchester city after what i would call a very succesful season finishing second in the table with 4 points behind chelsea, winners of the fa cup ,winners of carling cup and for european becoming quater finalist against real madrid lost on penalties! :(.
Well anyways sorry if i post this in the wrong place of the forum but thought this would be the right place if so my apologise.
I need help with my team, im looking for a left back, most likely would prefer a youngster who is good dont wont to splash out the cash as i have on Juventus defender giorgio chiellini for 38 million i know bit of bump but Walter samuel was just not doing it for me. Currently have bought aguero before as i have read he is very good striker who can gaurentee goals as striker carlos tevez did last year he was amazing. Dzeko for me well i dont know if im playing him correct but some games for example will score 2 goals and be on form for about 5 games and will have a drought of playing not so good and not scoring for like 10 games? really dont know what happening :\.

---Tevez---Dzeko
----Aguero----
--D.Silva--- -J.Milner---
--Y.Toure---

--A.Kolarov-- --W.Samuel/G.Chiellini-- K.Toure-- --Maicon--

--J.Hart--

Current Line Up, If you can see any room for improvements or can help me with the above i would appreciate it very much. cheers guys

Try this worked for me. Dzeko- Target man- Attack- Dribbling sometimes- Turn off play target man in tactics.

what position do they play and how much roughly?. Also babacar ive heard alot about being good with goals? would you recommend for a 4th striker just for backup?