speedyhear

Reaction score
finshed second in the premier after losing to vital games against wolves and qpr which made me lose the title:(:( some how i gave up a 3-0 lead against qpr but won the champions league along the way i won against barca and in semis i destroyed bayern 9-2 agg.
i am looking for ways to strengthen my squad so i can win all trophies available. i play 4-2-4 wit wingers
De gea
romario P.jones Vidic Lahm
Vidal Hamsik
Nani Bale
Cavani Hernadez

subs
smalling
rafael
evans
willian
Fellaini
A.Young
Rooney
fierro

rooney got injured so i bench him now as hernadez was in lethal form but they are both 3.5 stars
Please help i need to win my network game so good players like hulk and moura are gone

how did u get all that money in the 1st season to buy romario lahm vidal hamsik bale and cavani ??????

if you saw above it is second season so in the second season i bought vidal, romario and lahm. i do all my transfers after 48 months

How much did Lahm and Bale cost?

I don't think you're squad needs improving at all, you need to focus on your tactics.

You've basically got an entirely new team.....Surely those players must have cost around 150 million all together? More of a dream team lol!