Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Im in my 2nd season with Everton, and need 2 good defenders, young if possible. Im selling Jagielka to Real Madrid or Manchester City so i could do with 2 Centre Backs.

Singapore's Wonderkid
Reaction score
Ivan Marcano, Galeano, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Ogbonna, Kryvtsov, Hector Moreno, Rafael Toloi

Reaction score
Ryan Shawcross is always a rock for me, little expensive though

Reaction score
Shawcross is cool. Darnel Situ is AWESOME, but still young, will develop into a beast. Daniel Carriço is pretty solid too.

Banned
Reaction score
Nicolas Otamendi, Mateo Musacchio, Holger Badstuber, Cedric Mongongu, André Dias, Andrea Ranocchia

Reaction score
Guillermo Burdisso, available for about 1.4 million

Reaction score
Toloi, Smalling, Boyata, Bruma, Carrico.
Vukovic will be about 23 years, £2m

Reaction score
I prefer cheap young players, like M. Jorgensen and F. Fazio (but than again, I buy them asap XD)

Reaction score
David Luiz (if you have the money), Daniel Carrico and maybe Phil Jones.

Reaction score
I signed Galeano and he has been a stalwart.

I have also signed David Wheater from Middlesbrough for around £3m, stats look good. Has anyone got any feedback about Wheater?

Reaction score
I have also signed David Wheater from Middlesbrough for around £3m, stats look good. Has anyone got any feedback about Wheater?
He's too expensive for my clubs, but he should be pretty good player. In one of my games Celtic bought him at start of season for £3M and at the end of season he was among top 5 players there.