shasterix

Reaction score
Exactly what the title says..beginning of season 2 and whilst I got 8th in my first season, we kept a grand total of 3 clean sheets, we always conceded just one sloppy goal and I know the Newcastle defence is shaky at best. Who do you suggest? Have a fairly small budget, around 10 million pounds

What are your current squard? In my 1 seson at newcastle i bought, mbemba on installement, vallejo(1 millon pound) Balanta aroud 10 mil pounds.

and what kind of tact are you playing with?

Balanta is the best pick. You could try to sign Shawcoss - cheaper option, good player. Alternatively look for some old and experienced players with good mental stats like Vidic.. could do the job for season or two.

Jesus Vallejo,Ezequiel Munoz,Johnny Evans,Chris Smalling,Paul McShane,Daniel Agger,Rasmus/Filip Thelander,Andreu Fontas,Nikolas Nkoulou,Mateo Musacchio,Sergi Gomez,Alessio Romagnoli,Pablo Insua...

For one season vidic will do very well, if you can afford him then get balanta

Check the teams that got relegated etc, Took a look at teams like Cardiff, Fulham, MBoro they have some good CB's.

Look at E.Munoz, J.Okore, E.Sviatchenko.

Thanks guys. Okore signed a new contract before the seasons end as I was looking at him. Balanta is too expensive as I tried to sign him too, looked at Shawcross and ended up signing him. Thanks!

I just started my second season with Newcastle and have Juan jesus and ezequiel munoz at cb. Solid pair paid under 15m to bring them both in.

I just started my second season with Newcastle and have Juan jesus and ezequiel munoz at cb. Solid pair paid under 15m to bring them both in.

Juan Jesus is awesome!!! always my `1st port of call usually get him for 3.5 upfront and 6 over 48 months :D