Murley

Reaction score
Just been promoted with Liverno into Serie A and am looking for a whole new revamped team so any players you believe who would come to a newly promoted team throw them at me so I can have a little look.

Budget I have currently been given is 15m but the owner is about to retire so I could get a new owner with more money? But that is the budget for the moment.

I play a 4-3-3 with 1 DMC, 2 MCs, LW, RW and F9.

Gaston Gill Romero for DM - Is very good as a ball winning mid.

Ezequiel Rescaldani from malaga also another very good player striker. Both have alot of potential as still young and both cheap.

Rescaldani can loan so that way see if he suits your needs.

Romero can get for 2.5mil

Can get Romero for 2.5m? Will defo look into him.

Anyone know of any good cheap LW & RW?

Gaston Gill Romero for DM - Is very good as a ball winning mid.

Ezequiel Rescaldani from malaga also another very good player striker. Both have alot of potential as still young and both cheap.

Rescaldani can loan so that way see if he suits your needs.

Romero can get for 2.5mil

Couldn't get any of those players and they weren't interested in me.

I got Todd Kane from Chelsea on loan as a backup RB for new signing Peter Pakarik from Hertha for 1.8m.
Guilherme (LB) came in on a free as a backup for new signing Fabio Daprela from Palermo for 900k.
Got a new starting DMC called Francisco Silva on a free (never heard of him) as I couldn't get Romero.
Mackey-Steven, Stevanovic and Paul McShaun also came in as a free (AML/AMR/DC).
Was going to wait to sign Ilir Azemi on a free end of next season but a team put a bid in so I bought him for 2m for rotation.
Then spent most of my budget on Daniel Ayala from Middlesbrough for 6m.

So ended up getting 10 new players in the squad which is great for depth but may screw me up due to all being new and need to learn the ropes!