burkeyoa

Reaction score
Started off with Preston an had a monster of a season not only did I get promoted but we somehow managed to win the league cup lol which is a super achievement for a league 1 side. Anyway 2nd season we will be playing championship football as well as entering the Europa league qualifiying rounds, last season my squad was maxed out with loan player 8 in total. I have managed to get 2 back for the next season Jacob Murphy and the young keeper from utd. I have also signed Adam Campbell and Harris vuckic from Newcastle and Furlan and Alex Bruce will both join on free transfers. I play with 3 strikers with garner being my main man nearly 30 goals last season. This leaves me with 4 strikers so far garner, Jacob Murphy and the two Newcastle lads. I am looking for two more to come in but having no luck with my scouting. Ideally I would like an experience striker and a young project striker who can come in and play when need an in cup games etc. I also feel a young project cb is needed too. So any suggestions or advice? Or any or players you can recommend to help the cause?