dannyboy142

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just finished my 1st season having won promotion to league 2 with my luton team, can anyone recommened some really good players to sign to aid a second promotion? money is limited so free transfers would be great, thanks everyone

There are several ways to get good players for lower league teams.

- Loan. This is the easiest way to get one. Get a parent club (with good youth facilities if possible) and loan their players. You can also check other teams to loan the players.
- Check the notification for released players. View the players and you can see them sorted based on their previous teams. Check the ones who are released by top teams with good youth facilities (like West Ham, Aston Villa, Derby County, Manchester United)
- Check the England's U18. There's a chance you find a good player who doesn't have a club. If the player can represent U18, he should be capable of doing his job.
- Search yourself. You can't predict regenerated players. I found a free player (regenerated player) with 19 Technique, 20 Corners, 18 Dribbling, 18 Flair, 12 Long Shots, 11 Finishing, and 17 Free Kick. Although his mental was totally sucks (5 Work Rate, 4 Determination, 8 Teamwork, 5 Anticipation, and 6 Bravery). Use the filter to get the player you want. If you are looking for pacey winger with good crossing, put 10 - 12 for Acceleration, Pace, Crossing, and Dribbling in the search filter. If you are looking for central defender, put 10 - 12 for Aggression, Marking, Tackling, Strength, Jumping, Heading. I say 10 - 12 because it's usually the good number for players in L2 teams. I prefer to have my players have attributes higher than 10, below than that is not an option. Can't find the free player? Get loan players.