2nd Season syndrome

bigcol1986

Reaction score
Before i start im using FM UPDATE V.5 have players been altered some players seem worse and others better i'll come to that later.

Im Everton and i thought i had a good season i only lost 1 game in the 1st 19 but too many draws was my downfall. A highlight being 3-0 down at Old Trafford and then winning 4-3! that never happens!!
I finished 6th not too many points behind 4th and did well in the cups.
Like many other games you then begin to feel optimistic about the next season but it always seems to be worse to me.

I feel I've improved the team but cant help but draw against **** teams.

My Team is

GK Howard
DR Heitinga
DL Baines
DC Jagielka
DC Yobo
MR Marquinhos
ML Matias Fernandez
MC Cahill
MC Fellaini
ST Adebayor
ST Cardozo

Subs
Nash
P Neville
Distin
Osman
Vukcevic
Balotelli
Yakubu

Now wheres i was saying players being modified, Adebayor is a goal machine on this game he scores every match past me.
In the summer I somehow prized him away from City for 18.5M but didn't think his stats looked right.
18 League appearances 0 goals, u avin a laff.
What was even funnier, in January merely 6 months me having this donkey Real Madrid come in with an offer up to 40M. Get your passport Emmanuel were going to the airport!

Anyone suggest whats going wrong and by the way in the cups especially europe i seem to spank everyone 6-0!

I'd love to put screenshots up but the idiots guide is too much for me. I dont have a screenshots folder so i created one but i still cant seem to get pictures up