2nd season with Everton, £40M to spend...Who to buy?

tommyd150

Reaction score
I've just finished the first season, I managed to finish 8th in the league and lost in the League Cup final to Spurs. I'm happy with certain areas of the squad, I feel like I just need a couple of improvements in key areas to take the team to the next level.

Where I need improving...

Goalkeeper, Centre backs and a Winger. All suggestions are appreciated. Thankyou.

UPDATE!!

Lukaku wanted to leave, He has gone to PSG for £55M

Mason Holgate handed in a transfer request, He has gone to Saints for £30M.

GK - Timo Horn, Rajkovic, Scuffet
CB - Rugani, Jonathan Tah, Romagnoli, Jerry St Juste, Jorge Mere, Lemos, Sule
Wingers - Bernadeschi, Julian Brandt, Fekir, Lozano, Guedas - can all play on the left or right

Given the money in the Prem, 30m for a potential English international is hardly overpaying. If he still had room to develop further, he is a season or two away from being a 50 or 60m player for United or City or Chelsea.

There are loads of good players you can bring in for the money you have. Mredd made some great suggestions. It can help you be more specific in the type of player you want and how you intend to use them.

A few other options

CB - Ed Goldinaga
Winger - Jordan Ibe, Adam Ounas

I'm Everton myself won the league in 2nd season. St juste is a top defender and lemos in goal as mention t horn and rajkovic and I don't play with wingers so can't help there. But wouldn't of sold lukaku he tried to leave too buy I refused he scored 22 goals and got 21 assists. Also get dembrle from Celtic as his back up

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Striker: Kuki and sandro from Malaga, Randon from WBA, Dembele from Celtic

You *NEED* to go all out and sign Asensio. Was God on my Everton save before United stole him for his £80m release clause.

I've just had asensio on loan for the season got 4 gls and 4 *** in 18 starts in the league. Got a clause for 27m to buy debating it guessing yous would say buy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So Lukaku has left, I have Lucas Alario and Tarashaj to play as the AF. I feel they are good to rotate but I need a first choice class AF, Any suggestions? £20M max.

GK: Rajokovic
CB: Lemos
ST: Rui Pedro (Porto)

So Lukaku has left, I have Lucas Alario and Tarashaj to play as the AF. I feel they are good to rotate but I need a first choice class AF, Any suggestions? £20M max.

Rondon or Sandro. They work great in prl