Androoooos

Reaction score
Right, got them promoted in my first season and got a budjet of 20m or so.... Anyone got any ideas for LB, and ST? and maybe a CM too

Thanks in advance

Lb - dodo
ST - yaya sanogo - michael owen - vaclav kadlec - khouma babacar

signed owen on a free transfer when i got sheff u promoted

always seems to be injured tho

signed owen on a free transfer when i got sheff u promoted

always seems to be injured tho

Lol i did that with Reading.. every game he played.. he got injured for like 3 weeks.. not worth the wages..

Owen rejected my contract... And they wanted 20mil for Babacar, had a bid for lukaku accepted so might sign him

LB- Alex Sandro, Lee Wallace, Marco Motta, Jose Enrique.
MC- Gueida Fofana, Adilson (Gremio), Bernardo (Cruzeiro).
ST- Vaclav Kadlec, Christian Benitez, Garra Dembele, Jonathan Cristaldo.

Owen wanted about 35k managed to get him doown to about 28k

still not really worth it

Thanks for that lads... In failing to sign every one of your ideas! I signed the following:

Charlie Adam (mc) - 6.5m Blackpool
Fofana (dmc) - 6.25m Harve
Avdic (st) - 4.7m Birmingham
Montenegro (mc) - 900k America
Gibbs (lb) - Loan Arsenal

I sold 5 players aswell to balance the books... now i got a mamouth task to stay in the premier league!!!

Sebastien Blanco is awesome. He'll be your Lampard, Gerrard, Fabregas etc etc. About £4m-£7m can play either wing or central midfield. If you dodgy deal it in a bit part deal youll be laughing with this guy. I done a Leicester and won Carling Cup in first season, flopped in play-offs but got into the Europa League and performed well and got them up in season 2, Season 3 i got mid-table and season 4 i was challenging for Europe via Premier League position, I would say its due to him for my success.

Vaclav Kadlec as a striker would be sweet. I had Yaya Sanogo though and he is a top top striker in later seasons with pace power, the lot. Think Fernando Torres, Quality, But im sure you know that anyway.

Hope this helps mate. CMON YOU FOXES!

Ok thanks again, half way through the season im med table... but got an offer from fiorentina which i couldnt turn down!! my contract starts at the end of the season so ill see it out with Liescter then im off to Italy!!!!