LiverpoolLad

Reaction score
So I also come in search of a little information/advice. Im in my second season as manger of Liverpool and I have my core idea for the player of the upcoming generation heres my roster and heres what I mean by "Core". The ones in bold are the core of my team for the next 4-10 years depending on their directions in career as well as mine.

GK: Pepe Reina
WB:(A) Jose Enrique
CD:(D) Daniel Agger
CD:(D) Samba
WB:(A) Glen Johnson

AP:(A) Roberto Aqualani
BBM:(Support) Lucas Leiva

ACM:(Trequartista) Steven Gerrard

LS:(Trequartista) Luis Suarez
ST:(Trequartista) Carlos Tevez
RS:(Trequartista) Seydou Doumbia

Subs:

Sebastian Coates
Jack Robinson
Jordan Henderson
Jan Vertonghen
Alberto Paloschi
Jaime Carragher
Suso

So the June window just closed and my second season is underway, I'm essentially this time around really focusing on following 'Wenger" model in a business sense and scouting sense. I was runner up to Man U last year in the league by 1 point and we won the Carling Cup. So I am hoping we take complete at least a treble this year, regardless I'm not buying next window (excluding injuries, etc.) and Im swooping for Lucas at Sao Paulo. I am on course to have enough money by the middle of the January window to by the lad and I am wondering about possible fits for this unit when it comes to the midfield playmaker part.

i had a liverpool through football manager 2012 until about 2 weeks ago when i started a juventus career and i had done something silly like 12 seasons at liverpool won nothing first season and only won fa cup in second but the way i went about buying players wasnt for the first 2 seasons it was for after that i only brought willian and kader mangane and then squad was fine but for the youth development i brought in kovacic,eriksen,sanogo,fierro,romario and a few others who were gonna be world beaters and carlos fierro and markus henriksen was sick after 2 seasons and then after 2 seasons i won everything and in the 11th season i was such a legend the chairman was building a stadium named after me! it was called matthews arena. i always go to a club and look at there youth i suggest that. for your advance playmaker i would suggest willian,eriksen,henriksen,jadson,modric,ganso,pastore,gotze.

4 treq's :) never seen that before, your front line probably take a good holiday during matches :) do you make them close down at all?

Use this :)

Raikan007's Wonderkid Shortlist Fm12 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Bernd Leno, Kara, Wellingtom Nem, Leo, Branescu, Fierro, Torres etc etc as well ;)

No I even give them more freedom for expression and movement. Suarez, Tevez, and Gerrard have a really good understanding, its Doumbia's complacency so often that is hindering us. Though as of late I have been having Tevez and Suarez play Complete Forward Roles.

I also think im going to sell Doumbia and shoot for a brazil kinda core and go for Neymar.

Romario (RB) is the best wing back in 4 years and Fierro (CF) is unbelievable!!!

In 4 different saves fierro has been my best player... Douglas Costa is my love child, play him as a CM (attack), check my thread on him

Sturridge should be available at a cut price, he plays like a dream as a cf/amr(train him) and as for AML... Vaclav Kadlec...

All these players are young, brilliant & affordable... Im finishing my first season on my 3rd arsenal save and kadlec & douglas are my best players

Romario (RB) is the best wing back in 4 years and Fierro (CF) is unbelievable!!!

In 4 different saves fierro has been my best player... Douglas Costa is my love child, play him as a CM (attack), check my thread on him

Sturridge should be available at a cut price, he plays like a dream as a cf/amr(train him) and as for AML... Vaclav Kadlec...

All these players are young, brilliant & affordable... Im finishing my first season on my 3rd arsenal save and kadlec & douglas are my best players

great to hear about fierro being unbelivable..signed him on my celtic save..in my second season in 2013, and he's scored 15 goals and he's only 18 years old. mind this was in half the season, because he broke his leg and is out for 4-5 months. helped me win a remarkable tie against ac milan in my first ever season in the cl. best player in the game in terms of how much he costs and how good he ultimately becomes.