Jams54

Reaction score
Just finished the first season with man u, not signed anyone and finished second by 1 point. won Europa league, FA cup and efl cup. after selling Rojo,Darmian,Felliani,januzaj,schweinstiger and young I have just over £200 million to spend. looking for a long term replacement for Zlatan and looking at either Lukaku or Kane and wondering who is better in the long run or anyone else. also looking for a RB and a CB and possibly a center mid. but players for any position would be appreciated. looking to build a tem to win the prem and champs league for years to come.

if thay have not moved get lcardi or dybala or both best 2 st in the game lindelof for cb alli or verratti for cm

I would definitely recommend getting Icardi he will provide 20+ goals in the league every season. Only downside is he goes through goal droughts on a regular basis (a good back-up is therefore needed). Kane and Lukaku are virtually impossible to prize away from their clubs without paying over the odds.

DO NOT BUY KANE OR LUKAKU

u got rashford who will win u titles scores consistently bring chicharito back to old trafford he is someone who can rotate with rashford and score consistently even with 20-30 games a season will have an insane goal record

Kane is excellent for me, playing as Spurs and by start of December 2nd season he already has 21 goals. First Season he hit 39 goals in total, plus good for the EU quota. Icardi is at Arsenal and seems to score often. Other obvious ones that play for Spurs- Walker, Rose, Dele, Dier, Eriksen are all very consistent too

martial depay rashford all chip in goals on a consistent basis.. why looking for a striker?? i am in 2023 season n these players are still my main players.. but if u still want a striker, go for dybala..

As Kitchen75 said, look no further than Dybala. Im 5 seasons in and he is the best striker on the game.
IF you have your heart set n Lukaku or Kane then defo get Kane

The sooner you put rashford in the better! He will score a load of goals just keep your crosses low and save you 60 mil in the process

If you are looking for a long term replacement for De Gea (Real won't go away and PSG may also come sniffing) you may want to have a look at Mile Svilar (if no one else has snapped him up). Currently at Anderlecht. I picked him up for 24 million (bit pricey for a teenaged GK), however, if you wait it is possible to get him on a free at the end of the 2017/18 season.

Play Tuanzebe at CB, could sign Micheal Keane cost 20-25m, Play Rashford uptop 30+ goals a season