djmat2010

Reaction score
Is Falcao worth signing after his loan period ?

He has played well for me 24 appearances 21 Goals 7 Assists
But its 45 mill and a huge contract.

Im a newbie to Fm so not sure if their is an alternative that wouldn't take a huge chunk from transfer budget

The question should be do you need him? if you have Rooney,RVP,Chicharito.James Wilson and Angelo Henriguez then id say save the money and spend it on different positions.

im thinking of selling RVP as he is injury prone and i dont rate Chicharito, so i would need an out an out goalscorer

Chicharito Poacher/Advanced Forward can be deadly!! You could probs still get a decent amount for RVP...what sort of ST you after? TM? CF? Poacher? AF? show your formation

Just finished my first season as Real Madrid. Hernandez scored 20+ mostly coming off the bench up until January. In the January market I bought him for 20M. I gave him more starts and he ended up scoring 40+ in all competitions. Mostly played as a poacher or AF with a partner striker as DLF or F9.

I didn't use him in previous FM games with United as I didn't see much in him but I would recommend giving him a try this year.

Just finished my first season as Real Madrid. Hernandez scored 20+ mostly coming off the bench up until January. In the January market I bought him for 20M. I gave him more starts and he ended up scoring 40+ in all competitions. Mostly played as a poacher or AF with a partner striker as DLF or F9.

I didn't use him in previous FM games with United as I didn't see much in him but I would recommend giving him a try this year.

Thanks Duzzy i might just give him a go :)

Id keep to money for Falcao and get a replacement for Evans Im a Man United fan and hes ****** useless look at John Stones

Id keep to money for Falcao and get a replacement for Evans Im a Man United fan and hes ****** useless look at John Stones

United Fan here too, he actually had a pretty decent 1st season for me. I have not been too much of a regular fm player as my time was limited, but things have changed now so im looking forward to getting into this fm 100%

Sell RVP and sign Falcao on loan again for 1 more season then by that time Wilson should be ready to rotate with Rooney. Wilson already scoring goals for fun in Pre Season for me 1st season. Also look at Federico Bonazzoli from Inter as a young hot prospect ST to bring through can sign him on a free and is beasting it in Reserves atm. Gonna send him out on loan in Jan:)

Sell RVP and sign Falcao on loan again for 1 more season then by that time Wilson should be ready to rotate with Rooney. Wilson already scoring goals for fun in Pre Season for me 1st season. Also look at Federico Bonazzoli from Inter as a young hot prospect ST to bring through can sign him on a free and is beasting it in Reserves atm. Gonna send him out on loan in Jan:)

Will he sign a loan for another year ? im going to continue my save today so will take a look at Bonazzoli and Stones

How do u guys use Falcao? Can't get him to goal, Van Persie on the other hand have been incredible.

play falcao as a poacher in home games and against weaker opposition and in away or tough games play him as complete forward attack

Use the money to bring Marco Reus instead, i have brought him and i m using him as a striker and he has scored 20 goals in 25 games and made 8 assists. I play him as a poacher-attack with Rooney as complete forward-support in 4-4-2 formation.

Thanks Duzzy i might just give him a go :)

Hernandez has always been a gem in FM because he has speed and finishing, play him as a poacher in any side and he'll consistently score you goals. Let Falcao go, 46mil is way too much for an injury prone ST turning 30, keep RVP because he keeps ticking over until he's 35. In FM14 RVP topped the league scoring at aged 35 with 22 league goals. Marco Reus is a must sign with a cheap 21mil release clause. And to replace any CB's, look at Balanta and Wanyama, I train Wanyama to play at back coz his stats are all in the right areas.

Just ending my first season with United and would love falcao to stay on, but due to club debt, will never be able to afford him. Is it possible to loan him again? how much will it take per month and will Moanco accept?

Just ending my first season with United and would love falcao to stay on, but due to club debt, will never be able to afford him. Is it possible to loan him again? how much will it take per month and will Moanco accept?

I have seen people loan him for 3 seasons so im guessing you can sign him on loan.