Smirneci

Reaction score
Hi
I want to create a 3-1 DM-2-2-2 tactic (2 cm 2 winger 2 strikers)
I have already made their roles

center back(defend) center back(stoper) center back(defend)
defensive midf (defend)
box to box(support) advanced playmaker (support)
Winger(attack) Winger (attack)
false 9 advanced forward

I want suggestions about instructions,which instructions are the most suitable to make this system work at its best,also which mentality is better for it? I think control because there many players at the midfield but I don't know

Hi
I want to create a 3-1 DM-2-2-2 tactic (2 cm 2 winger 2 strikers)
I have already made their roles

center back(defend) center back(stoper) center back(defend)
defensive midf (defend)
box to box(support) advanced playmaker (support)
Winger(attack) Winger (attack)
false 9 advanced forward

I want suggestions about instructions,which instructions are the most suitable to make this system work at its best,also which mentality is better for it? I think control because there many players at the midfield but I don't know

What are you trying to do? What kind of football do you want to play? What do you have in mind?
I can't suggest anything since I don't have a clue what you're trying to do or what what players you have at the club.

A possesion football I guess,I want to get promoted to the first division. Most of the teams in my league are weaker so a possesion or attacking football is all I need
And maybe some tweaks for cup games

You want possession football with those roles? How are you going to keep possession? I'm assuming the Wingers are AML and AMR players? So if it hits any of the front 4, they'll dribble and cross/pass/shoot.

It's going to be very attacking, but very far from possession orientated.

Answer Brendn's questions first. Once you're able to answer that, you'd basically know the answer yourself.

In short, what is your vision? How exactly will the tactic work? What's the plan behind it? Who will be the main goal scorer? Who's expected to also contribute with goals? Who will be the main providers? How will this all happen?

The AF will be my main goalscorer (and he is so far) the false nine also contributes with goals and my main providers are my AML and AMR
So far the tactic works fine but something is wrong with the defence
Everytime i tried to make a 3 man defence system I never managed to make the defence work fine..

It's a 3-3-4, so it should be expected that you will be leaky in defence.