CodeX

Reaction score
Yo,

this is a tweak of Knap his tactic "FM17.3.1JOURNEYMAN3421". Much possession of ball, entertaining attacking play, nice, safe, build-up passing.
So, what I did change is taking the two Shadow Strikers to the outer MID positions respectively.
Plus I cheated on the tactics instructions to add Instruction "Close Down Much More" to the lone top Forward, the Inside Forwards on the wings, and both of the central MIDs.

Formation
View attachment 87929
https://www.mediafire.com/?jft2i1mg6d0bzy5

I'd appreciate any further tweaks, especially to further enhance the defence.
I will post no results or something similiar, you all know what strong Knaps tactic(s) are and how many points they can possibly reach. This tactic is building up on what is being there already, it just offers you the option to engage wingers (Inside Forwards - Advanced Playmakers on the wings).

Greetz,
CodeX

I think you should test this tactix and post results, couse i can tell you my expierence that ive tried to do the same thing with the same formation on TFF demolisher and you know what??? It didnt work at all! In Football manager tactics you can change just one little thing and whole tactic stops working... thats the same reason why i dont trust tactics when people recreate "real life" tactics... its nice but if its not working so whats the point??? Its very sad thing but this year fm is insanely good with no wingers... ive tried so many different ones from 442 to 4231 and all of them are nowhere near to compare with knaps goodbye or tffs demolisher
:(

You don't have to trust any tactics creator or anything else like that. You're not gonna marry someone do you :D
I won't post results, because if you wanted to post proper results the one who wants to show on that should make sure that he showed his analyzing of the tactic before, because there are no results without analysis. And because I don't make/know how to/like analyzing, as easy as that, will there be no results ( =

I start new save whit DB update by Pr0 :

RrCkp.png

ok is only 2 match on the season but x2 5-1 isn't bad......

Analysing stats??? Your digging to deep :)) its more than enough to show for example 1 full season results and how many points you get... i saw a guy win EPL with Sunderland first season :) so its clear that tactic works like a charm... its not a rocket science... i am not saying that your tactic is bad but you cant trust on knap results when you change whole formation...

i saw a guy win EPL with Sunderland first season :) so its clear that tactic works like a charm

Which site was that?

Next time I'll make sure to take something to nib on with me, it's really fun with you guys sometimes.

Just one question: how is the striker scoring?

Just one question: how is the striker scoring?
The Forward is bound good into play, sharing assists, playing one-twos, holding- and dribbling with the ball. Short of said, he's also technically participating to the play. But, as it's always bases only and you will never get a 100% straight P&P tactic together, it's all a matter of adjustments and tweaks to your own/ your clubs demand.