Adix

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm with Portsmouth in 2020 and have just won the quadripple (EL, EPL, FA, LC) and I am in desperate need of RBs. I have Micah Richards (now is around 30/31) and Scott Dann (retrained as RB). I can't seem to find competent RBs and therefore, I need to change formation.

I have a good number of amazing AMs and MCs so I cam probs change formation to 3-2-3-2. 3 CBs, 2 DM, 3 AMC, 2 ST. My LBs are great, from one I can get 20/25M (already got offers for him, got him last season for 10M) and another one is M'Bengue who is now old-ish and I will probs get5M tops for him.

My DM are good too. My only non-regen is Sandro, who is a great player. The rest are regens, all around Sandro's skill level.

AMs are Amazing! I mainly play many of them as MCs as I now play 4-1-2-1-2. They will definately all fit as AMCs as they are retrained to play MC.

Strikers are beasts. My regen got 50 last season, Sanogo got over 20 and my other 2 strikers did ok. 10 for one (was injured a ton though) and around 20 for a loan player, which I now bought permanently.

Any ideas if 3-2-3-2 will work for me? I can't find a RB for ****, so i can't really play 4 at the back anymore.

Haven't seen too many good tactics with 3 CBs. I'd suggest even buying a top CB with pace and acceleration and retraining him as a RB.

Also the save you have sounds good. You should upload it to the long-term save thread