Euriano

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've played FM for a few years, and I'm in love with Bielsas 3-3-1-3. I've tried to create one in FM19, heavily inspired by a tactic made by The Reckonist for FM 18. It is not a gamebreaker, but it played some good football and is quite stable.

It's still early days, but I hope you guys will help me develop it. So far I've had good results with Tottenham. 7-0-1
This tactic rearly concede.

OI:
I always press everyone, even the keeper. Tight marking on strikers and really good wingers or CAMs.

Well, thats about it. Try it! Help me develop it.

View attachment 13378
View attachment 13381
View attachment 13380

I've updated it. The only thing changes is from Complete Forward to Deeplying Forward on Attack

Last edited:
Can you post some more SS?
And what area needs to be developed?

Do you use exploit corners/throws or default/normal?

Can you post some more SS?
And what area needs to be developed?

I'll post some more screenshots as soon as I've played some more games. Not really anything in particular. I find that the Engache work really well, and if he's changes to some other role, it just feels not as sturdy.
I don't like how high up the pitch the inverted wing-backs are, but that it also what makes the tactic work. The overloading in the box. I havn't tried anything with the defensive midfielder. Maybe some other roles are better?
Feel free to try it and give me your opinion.