urtiga

Reaction score
Here is a simple tactic that I created while playing with Manchester United (I don't know if it's because of team, but it has been working wonders for me)

The tactic consists in ball possession and goal scoring

OI's, training and all of that stuff I leave all to my Assistant Coach (Mauro Tassotti).

SS:
(It's not from the start of the season, but when I started using this tactic)
View attachment 291794

View attachment 291793

View attachment 291792

View attachment 291791

View attachment 291790

View attachment 291789

View attachment 291788

View attachment 291787

View attachment 291786

View attachment 291785

View attachment 291784

View attachment 291783

tactic:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409126780&searchtext=

(Sorry for the bad english)

Last edited:
I'd like to test this as the shape looks very interesting.

But I can't load the tactic - for some reason my game just doesn't recognise the file, I'm not sure why.

I tried recreating it manually from the screenshots, but I'm missing some information to do that. So, a couple of questions:
1. What is the Team Mentality (i.e. Control, Attacking, Counter)?
2. What is the Team Shape (i.e. Flexible, Fluid etc.)?
3. Finally, are there any individual player instructions I should use?

Thanks in advance!

I'd like to test this as the shape looks very interesting.

But I can't load the tactic - for some reason my game just doesn't recognise the file, I'm not sure why.

I tried recreating it manually from the screenshots, but I'm missing some information to do that. So, a couple of questions:
1. What is the Team Mentality (i.e. Control, Attacking, Counter)?
2. What is the Team Shape (i.e. Flexible, Fluid etc.)?
3. Finally, are there any individual player instructions I should use?

Thanks in advance!

Problem fixed

So I've tried three times to post detailed feedback but the board keeps refusing to allow my post, saying it has too many URLs or banned words even though it has neither of the above :S

Long story short, I think this has a lot of potential. Going forward it is class, the False 9 scores insane amounts.

By "insane amounts" I mean Harry Kane (early in season 2 so he's good but far from world class) has scored 10 in 3 as the F9 for me. El Shaarawy (who AC Milan sold to me for £11 million as he has barely developed, so again, good but faaaar from world class compared to many strikers you can get on the game) has 6 in 4 and 4 assists too as the left sided forward.

I can only imagine what this would be capable of with genuinely world class strikers.

Not the most defensively stable in the world, but far from the worst either. Probably not well suited to lower league teams, but if you have three reasonably quick defenders it is acceptably solid considering how many you score. I've got Balanta, Zouma and Phil Jones as my three - again, early in season 2 so whilst they are all good I would say none are world class yet. They are all mobile though so that's a big plus.

how do you deal with teams who pack the middle? 1 BWM doesn't seem to be enough to win the midfield battle

how do you deal with teams who pack the middle? 1 BWM doesn't seem to be enough to win the midfield battle

The game I struggled the most with was Liverpool with their new formation. Then again, every tactic I have tried thus far has struggled to cope with that set-up. I still beat them 3-1 at Anfield, it was 5-5 on clear cut chances though so could have gone either way.

Generally though it doesn't seem to be too much of a problem. There's always a few highlights per game where the opposition go tearing through the middle of the pitch and you have to trust in your central defenders to protect the box, but you score loads so it doesn't seem to hurt results at all (thus far from a very limited sample size admittedly).