jethers

Reaction score
Here it is......

The best tactic I have ever created. It's taken 4 and a bit seasons to perfect so now it's ready for others to try.

Only tried with Liverpool so far so unsure about it with lower quality players.

Set pieces are included.

NO OI

Training to AssMan however make sure you override with REST when players get tired.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/65sbqflue23t608/3412.fmf/file

[FONT=SF Regular, Segoe UI Regular, sans-serif]It's important to ignore the coloured circles for role's. The most important thing is does the player have the right attributes and traits for the position and instructions. For example I have played Robertson and Trent (as backup) at the LCB and RCB and they have done fine. I have used any position attacking midfielder in the WP roles and they have been great as their attributes and traits suited it fine.

Most important attributes, are technical and mental. Pace important for defenders as always.
[/FONT]

[FONT=SF Regular, Segoe UI Regular, sans-serif]Any questions welcome.[/FONT]

View attachment 28738View attachment 28737View attachment 28736View attachment 28735View attachment 28734View attachment 28733View attachment 28732[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Gonna try it with Vigo for 2nd season, what did your starting eleven mostly looked like with Liverpool ? Do you have any players stats screens to show ?

I'll post mine if results are conclusive :)

Last edited:
Gonna try it with Vigo for 2nd season, what did your starting eleven mostly looked like with Liverpool ? Do you have any players stats screens to show ?

I'll post mine if results are conclusive :)

Good Luck with Vigo, in the first two-three seasons the formation was still in different shapes whilst i fiddled so the starting 11 now is not what you would use at the beginning of the game.

If I was starting with Liverpool from scratch i would setup like this.

Becker
CD Gomez
CD Van Dijk
CD Matip
Vol SU Fabinho
Vol ATT keita
WP R Shaq
WP L Mane
AMC Salah
ST Sturridge
ST Firmino

Only downside is Firmino likes to come deep to get the ball so he may need to be sold and get a more outright striker.
I will post some player shots tonight or tomorrow when I get chance.

You have lots of players at Liverpool who can fill a number of roles.

Milner, Lallana, Trent can all be used as WP (retrain Trent)

Henderson is sold in the Vol SU role as well.

Lots of flexibility in that squad.

View attachment 1187882

this is my result with san marino after ten games

i use this tactic before the match with vigor carpaneto

Ok not too bad a start for a low level team. You are scoring enough but conceding a few too many. Have you looked at the analysis of each game and the goals conceded to see if there is a trend? It could be your defenders are too slow or their positioning is poor. If so then consider changing them to CD def/cover and that will keep them a bit deeper.

I think it is safe to change the defender roles and maybe the strikers (as long as they don't drop too deep) but I would not change the midfielder roles.

Ill give it a try for a season and see what happens. Im in 5th season with alot of newgen wonderkids. So young but good team!

Interesting and different take on a tactic. Like the idea, now to find time to try it out (H)

You sold all of your wingbacks ?

Nope, Trent Alexander can either play in the VOL or WP if retrained. Robertson can be retrained as the Left CB. The back three are quite wide so his left foot and good stats make him good there as a back up. I sold Moreno as he can't do it.

This tactic seems really good, I am in my third season with arsenal, so basically i have a lot of different players. Played 6 games so far, won 5 lost 1 (2:0 vs everton dunno how, 2 counter attacks). The football they are playing is fun to watch as well! The only problem is ill have to sell my DL and DR players now. **** u :p

What do you look for in your WPs?

And I'm guessing that it wont work with nontop team?

I play with Dortmund. The tactic is fun to watch and fits good to the players. But: somehow I receive goals from corners like nothing. One goal every second game. But I do not score any on my own.

Worst game: 5goals from corners against Liverpool.

With 4231 tactic I did not receive one corner Goal in half a season. Very strange

What do you look for in your WPs?

And I'm guessing that it wont work with nontop team?

I am trying with Leicester now, will update.

WP's need good passing, basically creative players with good physicals.

I play with Dortmund. The tactic is fun to watch and fits good to the players. But: somehow I receive goals from corners like nothing. One goal every second game. But I do not score any on my own.

Worst game: 5goals from corners against Liverpool.

With 4231 tactic I did not receive one corner Goal in half a season. Very strange

I haven't done much with the def corners because it hasn't been an issue but probably something that could be improved.