Kenthuno1

Reaction score
Hello, Thespios is back :cool:

Unsure how many of you who remember my famous tweak of 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' ', but this time I have uploaded my tactic that I had great results in 2007, 2008 and 2009. Think most screenshot below will tell you what you have to look forward for.

The tactic is actually incredibly similar to the same as Brendan Rodgers uses at times with his beloved Liverpool Football Club. That I had never imagined in 2007, when I first put in hundreds of hours to get it perfect.
As you look at these screenshots, you'll understand what I mean.

LFC-vs.-Palace-Percent-of-Touches.jpg

Tactic is more or less PLUG & PLAY (I use OI, but from advice from team coach's)

If there is anything I have forgotten, give me any feedback. Same goes if you find improvements etc.

Good luck, i hope you like it!

Hello, Thespios is back :cool:

Unsure how many of you who remember my famous tweak of 4-2-2-2 'il Devasto' ', but this time I have uploaded my tactic that I had great results in 2007, 2008 and 2009. Think most screenshot below will tell you what you have to look forward for.

The tactic is actually incredibly similar to the same as Brendan Rodgers uses at times with his beloved Liverpool Football Club. That I had never imagined in 2007, when I first put in hundreds of hours to get it perfect.
As you look at these screenshots, you'll understand what I mean.

LFC-vs.-Palace-Percent-of-Touches.jpg

Tactic is more or less PLUG & PLAY (I use OI, but from advice from team coach's)

If there is anything I have forgotten, give me any feedback. Same goes if you find improvements etc.

Good luck, i hope you like it!

any results?

I think what your looking for is here, tryed to upload most of the SS in this post too, but was not allowed. Only 2 URL/IMG links pr thread it seems.

More info in my sigames community thread, LINK below!

sigames community
3-4-1-2 Thespios

Last edited:
Love the formation, will plum it into my save and post my results

I was rotating this with Panzar, the AM is brilliant consistently getting high ratings lots of through pass, what I find is that when opponents attack through the flanks I'm always a goner in defence huge huge gaps

Okey, cant say i had problems with huge gaps in defence, iam using it with Liverpool and Whitehawk in conference league and it works rock solid even with Whitehawk so far. But let me know if you find a way to remove those gaps your talking about :)

haha my LCD or RCD will go over and close down the wingers, so when they cross in..... " fingers cross "

did you win the league in the first season before you went out and bought a new team and what other cups?

also what was your results for the first season?

retsinnab69, look at my thread on sigames. more screenshots there. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/420545-3-4-1-2-Thespios

i did end up 3rd place first season, i also retrain alot of my players to fit in more than one position. Manquillo and Moreno played wingers aswell, and did it very good. And ending up that Man City wanted to buy both at the start of 3rd season. got around 45-50 million pound for each, what i cant really understand. they are good and fast, but hey i coudnt resist sell them both.

This tactic is amazing - ill post results end of my season, conceded 3 goals in 10 games, awesome going forward