razu64

Reaction score
Hello si Have a 3-4-3 strikerless and it's working very good. I don't concedede goals but the problem is that we can play one match and win 2-0 and 20 attempts and the next 5 matchs, we don't create lots of chance and don't score. I would like to create more chance and to be a bit more offensive while keeping the balance.
View attachment 129962View attachment 129961

Hello si Have a 3-4-3 strikerless and it's working very good. I don't concedede goals but the problem is that we can play one match and win 2-0 and 20 attempts and the next 5 matchs, we don't create lots of chance and don't score. I would like to create more chance and to be a bit more offensive while keeping the balance.
View attachment 1075632View attachment 1075633

The front three looks like they'll get clustered with the Regista and BBM, and with your width, though having wingers, you could end up being too narrow as you are telling them to Exploit the Middle. So your players avg positions would have a width of about 44 or so yards (the width of the penalty box). Narrow, zonal opposition could give you problems. At the moment, the team looks set up to pass their way through as folks run from deep, but with you being narrow and the opponents being narrow, i can imagine a lot of blocked shots if they can't get they're way through. The front three roles aren't at a mentality where they would prioritise recycling possession and I'd imagine that your Regista and BBM would be too far forward to be viable options to pass back to.

Also, why Look For Overlap? You only have one wide man on both sides, so there is no one to overlap with. So all that shout would now do is to lower the tempo of your wide players (the DW and the W).

Of your 20 or so shots per match, how are they going off target? Blocked? Missing the net from within the penalty box? Missing the net from outside the penalty box?