sachaprano

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am looking for a tactic with A CF, a BBM or Carillero, 3 ball playing defenders and two wingers. Could somebody help me please ?

I can't manage to create a decent tactic :/

What do you need help with exactly? You already have the formation and most of the roles.

I don't know how to create good balance with instructions ...

I don't know how to create good balance with instructions ...
Okay, but no one can help you without having any idea of who you're managing, how you want to play etc. Have you done anything tactically? Because it'll be easier advising on an already created tactic you've seen in action and can tell us what your issues are.

I have Leicester. I am trying to play the ball out of defence, aim crosses to a complete forward, play wide, short passes
, control mentality.
GK : Donnarumma / Schmeichel
CB : Stones / Van Dijk / Michael Keane / Dier / De Ligt
LB : Sandro / Chilwell
RB : Odriozola / Walker
CM : Ndidi / Renato Sanches / Rabiot / Goretzka
W : Sterling, Zivkovic / Lingard / Moise Kean
ST : Zaza, André Silva

My midfielders have decent passing, The lonely striker is physical. But when I play 3 bpd at the back it is not goot. It is my first tactic I am trying to create

But when I play 3 bpd at the back it is not goot.
But what, exactly, is not good?

Also, a BPD is allowed to play long through balls, so not exactly playing out from the back like you want. You may need to consider changing the role.

First off I don't think this is considered a 3-4-3 because you are running wing backs. Can you post a screenshot of your current formation/tactic? Cause I get the feeling you are playing in a 5-2-3 WB Wide (well thats what the game calls it anyway). If that is the case I feel like you are overloading on the attacking front while neglecting defense. Not to forget that defending near post crosses seems close to impossible this FM :).

I remember there being a link to a website/post from a guy that explains how FM tactics work and how you can simulate more realistic formations by shifting tactics back a bit.