Lodix

Reaction score
First, sorry for my English.
It's a very great tactic, from korea site, very amazing.

New Season with Montpellier.
No tranfers, no new staff.
D = Home , E = Away
Patch 14.3
Predict in L1 : 8
View attachment 343887View attachment 343886View attachment 343885
I dominate every game, against PSG i was unlucky, tactic didn't fluid and they have 0 CCC, me 2 !
i dont use IO's

Last edited:
i'm playing, i will post results when i finish

Will download as this setup has blown up in recent weeks. You think it has capabilities of being good with Lesser teams?

yes and if it's good with lesser teams, il will better with big teams ;)

I'm intrigued. Going to give a try as Manchester United.

I wonder this as well. Training and MP can be make or break for most teams.

Training? No.

You're vastly overestimating the effect of MP as well, if you believe it's "make or break".

Certainly has been for me.

Could you explain how you think team training effects the match day? I'd be interesting to find out some of the misconceptions about the game.

Did you create multiple trainee accounts to give this tactic appraisal? Because I'm conceding goals for fun (playing as Man United). There's no consistency in this.

Maybe there are some instructions we're missing because of the language barrier. Because I honestly see no point in luring people into trying a bad tactic (unless you draw excitement from watching the world burn).

The only positive thing so far I've gathered from this tactic is possession. I'm dominating possession no matter how the game turn out, win or lose. And apparently it's not going so well right now, but I've only played a handful of games. I'll keep going until December, then I'll throw my final judgement.

EDIT: awful tactic.

Last edited: