Reaction score
Hi everyone im trying to replicate Ottmar ( der general ) Hitzfeld tactic who usualy used it with Fc Bayern during his first era 98-02 (after that he didnt use it until he left in 04), i made a similar tactic and i tried it in two or three matches in my Bayern save but of course with diffrent player roles as i dont have a libero so i used a BPD ( cover ) + players who can fit those roles in the real life tactic so what i need is a team with a libero who has good attacking attributes and of course defencive ones, as i have a small database i cant find what i want so does anyone know which team should i pick who can work with my tactic, i don't care if its in South America btw ( as far as i know in real life there is many teams still use a sweeper/libero there )

i know its hard to make it strong as the real one unless i picked who i want and make my team in create a club mode but i want to test it first before i make my next move

the tactic should be like the one in the attachments but with a CWB at the left side

dear Bujakaa

an advanced PM on the wing will be deep wich will give alot of space for the left CWB, for now i guess the roles will be good for the tactic if i had the players with the attributes i want but of course i need to test it first, btw the roles is similar to Hitzfeld's roles thats why i choosed them im trying to make it relastic as far as i can

i choosed support for the libero because i thought it wil be good, as i said earlier i used a BPD instead

i think D.De Rossi should be perfect if trained for this role, im planning to pick Roma if i didnt have an advice for who to pick

thanks

I'm in season 3 using a Libero tactic and here would be my tips:Take a technical/physical AMC/MC and re-train them as a libero. The defensive stats don't really matter that much. I used Chancel Mbemba for a while and he was fine, but once I swapped to a more technical/attacking player it improved quite a bit.Limit the other playmakers you have in your side. I don't think the AP in the AM strata wide will make a huge deal, as I used an AMC AP in my tactic, but it depends on what you want out of the Libero, too.I'd also advise playing them on attack duty with the PPMs runs with ball and get further forward. Try killer balls might be something worth training as well.

Hi everyone im trying to replicate Ottmar ( der general ) Hitzfeld tactic who usualy used it with Fc Bayern during his first era 98-02 (after that he didnt use it until he left in 04), i made a similar tactic and i tried it in two or three matches in my Bayern save but of course with diffrent player roles as i dont have a libero so i used a BPD ( cover ) + players who can fit those roles in the real life tactic so what i need is a team with a libero who has good attacking attributes and of course defencive ones, as i have a small database i cant find what i want so does anyone know which team should i pick who can work with my tactic, i don't care if its in South America btw ( as far as i know in real life there is many teams still use a sweeper/libero there )

i know its hard to make it strong as the real one unless i picked who i want and make my team in create a club mode but i want to test it first before i make my next move

the tactic should be like the one in the attachments but with a CWB at the left side
just use someone else as the libero?

o.png