JohnR55

Reaction score
Hello All,

This is the first time i've uploaded a tactic onto here so no hate please:p.

Ive been struggling to find a consistent tactic that suits my team and also actually works. As you can see from the screenshot it is quite an unusual formation, however it does seem to work for me. In the second season i was predicted to finish 8th, with this tactic I am sitting 3rd with two games to play. This tactic is extremely good for possession but also creates a large number of clear-cut chances. So far i have scored the most goals in the league.

View attachment 351420View attachment 351419

Feedback is eagerly anticipated whether the tactic succeeded or for some reason, failed.

It would be much appreciated if you could test it.

View attachment 351418

EDIT: I have ended up being promoted to the German second division via the playoff.

V2 OUT NOW!

View attachment 350544

DO NOT USE OI'S WITH V2

Last edited:
is this tactic will work in second season

Tested in Zaragoza in the 16-17, good tactic for my team. I think I tried v1, sorry.

Got any screenshots? I find V2 works better but if v1 is working well then leave it but have v2 as one of the tactics

It's very similar to a tactic I made that I had alot of success with this week. So looks like you have many of the same ideas, that's cool. :p

I've struggled wih tactics this year, so I decided to have a mess around with formations and I came up with this, was surprised that it worked so well!