haha, that's awesome. This tactic deserves far more attention than it's getting :)

So, for lower teams, maybe the more direct style of play is advised?

So, for lower teams, maybe the more direct style of play is advised?

Wouldn't say that at all, the lower rep team u go the lower the standard of player u hav, for direct passing play u will need to hav alot of players with high passing, decision, composure stats which is very rare for most teams

Gonna try with Liverpool, seems nothing works for me with them.

Will let you know how it goes..

Tried this and was getting too many draws. So I moved the AMCL to ST and set the 3 CB to Direct passing.
View attachment 324122View attachment 324123View attachment 324124

Some really good results and solid defence so far. Conceding 4 goals in 17 games. The Forrest and Man Utd games they scored with their only shots on target.
View attachment 324134View attachment 324135

The whole point of the tactic is to hav no strikers, u need to build n gel your team around the tactic not change it to suit your team

Im beginning to have my doubts about this tactic. Used it for 6 seasons in Denmark and had great succes, but with a team far better than the other sides.

Tried 6 months with Sunderland now, and so far im sitting im 10th place, with a negative goal difference. Obviously no squads are built for this, so it does take time to get the right players in, so I'll keep trying :).

Im beginning to have my doubts about this tactic. Used it for 6 seasons in Denmark and had great succes, but with a team far better than the other sides.

Tried 6 months with Sunderland now, and so far im sitting im 10th place, with a negative goal difference. Obviously no squads are built for this, so it does take time to get the right players in, so I'll keep trying :).

Good to hear its worked in your Denmark save mate :)

All I can suggest for Southampton is what you said, try n gradually build your team n maybe next year make a push for the title.

Also I've released an updated version if u want to try that out aswell, it's in the op :)

Good to hear its worked in your Denmark save mate :)

All I can suggest for Southampton is what you said, try n gradually build your team n maybe next year make a push for the title.

Also I've released an updated version if u want to try that out aswell, it's in the op :)

I'll try the updated version as we speak.

I ended in 6th place in the first season with Sunderland, which I guess is rather good. Bought alot of new players for the 2nd season, so I should push for CL places now. But I still feel it concedes too much, and scores too little. Lets see how the updated version does :)

I'll try the updated version as we speak.

I ended in 6th place in the first season with Sunderland, which I guess is rather good. Bought alot of new players for the 2nd season, so I should push for CL places now. But I still feel it concedes too much, and scores too little. Lets see how the updated version does :)

6th place is brilliant mate, definitely push for the title next season with the right signings :)!

I'm leeking 1,5 goals pr. game in average.

For a defensive tactic, thats pretty sad :)

That would be after 60+ games. Used the original tactic. Defense is Burdisso, Papadoupulous and Christian (Spanish defender)

Def midfielders are Zuculini, Tomas Rincon and Aliu Diarra.

I would think this lineup could hold a tigher defense than that.