kitchin75

Reaction score
does any 1 think thay can make a 3-7-0 like that guy made for his west ham story but make it so u score with all the poss u get and b4 u say why dont u make 1 i would love to but im not that good cant make a good 442 so if any 1 would ike to give it a go i would love to test it

A tactic can't make you score on the chances you get; players can! You can have a crapload of CCC's and still not score, depending on which players you have! :)

does any 1 think thay can make a 3-7-0 like that guy made for his west ham story but make it so u score with all the poss u get and b4 u say why dont u make 1 i would love to but im not that good cant make a good 442 so if any 1 would ike to give it a go i would love to test it

Basiclly just use the framework Tactikzz's 3331 and tweak the settings slightly and you are done. Next time, please dont use text talk, not all people have English as their Native language and Will have à hard time understanding( also, it looks awefull and are against the forumrules ;) )

Edit: Will find you the linn when I get home( unless someone beats me to it)

That gaurdiolaonstudy greedy guy had a good one. Shame on those posts...

I believe a 3-6-1 would do better than a 3-7-0.

well we dont know if it was good just had his word saying it was good

im thinking a 3-6-1 would be a lot better if i know what the **** i was doing would try to make my own but seeing as i dont have a clue just hoping some one like raikan or some of the other grate tac makers can make one

thanks but like i said not got a clue what to tweak or who knowing my luck i would get the sack after a few games i love playing this game and there would be no better feeling wining something with a tac you have made but i fear the sack to much to try

thanks but like i said not got a clue what to tweak or who knowing my luck i would get the sack after a few games i love playing this game and there would be no better feeling wining something with a tac you have made but i fear the sack to much to try

Also in the same boat. I love tactics, it's the most exciting part of the game for me - to see the result of paper instructions in the field, but im a big dumb *** doing them :D. But im trying to do something

kitchin75, start doing little modifications and from there, go into bigger ones and so on. In FM13 i will try again, hoping to understand the ME!

Also in the same boat. I love tactics, it's the most exciting part of the game for me - to see the result of paper instructions in the field, but im a big dumb *** doing them :D. But im trying to do something

kitchin75, start doing little modifications and from there, go into bigger ones and so on. In FM13 i will try again, hoping to understand the ME!
i know i have to do it at some point so was thinking of 5-2-2-1 so i can use man u wingers play 3 at the back and 2 wingbacks 2wingers and 1 uptop and have plenty of poss but not overkill so that i dont make any ccc so in short a tac that keeps the ball but where u score a shed load not very likly i know but why not give it a shot

A possession with 6 defenders and 4 defensive midfielders would rule, ehehe :)

Hi to all, i don't know if i can post this in here...sorry...

I was trying to create a tactic without forwards...like 4-6-0 or 2-3-2-3...

The tactic...

View attachment 268780

The Team Instructions...

View attachment 268781

The results so far...

View attachment 268782

And the League Table...

View attachment 268783

The download link: 4-6-0 Suporte (Napoli, Set 2011).tac

My intention it was creating a tactic with quite possession, but with ccc's...and a tactic that could be suitable for poor teams...

I'm testing with Napoli to see how it goes...because its not a super team and its not a weaker team...

I'm not a guru of tactics...i usually use the others tactics...but i try to create it based on the post of Raikan...players roles...possession tactics...ccc's...and other barcelona's tactics...

You could try it...and please i'm open to listen your advices to improve it and get it better...

Thanks for oyu attention, and once again sorry, if i posted in the wrong place...

Best regards to all!

iPhone.gif

It was a modified version of Taktizz's one that gets you like 1000 passes but one key pass all game and maybe win 1-2:0 or draw/lose games :)

Hi to all, sorry never said nothing more...but i went on vacations eheh

Ok, after putting my post here...i tried to "invent" a little more...and read much more about 4-6-0 or 3-7-0 tactics...and try to understand better the players roles in the game....and tested with my Napoles save.

And here it is my newest creation...

View attachment 272086

Calendar

View attachment 272087 View attachment 272088 View attachment 272089

League Table

View attachment 272090

I couldn't play the last game of my calendar...the final of CL with barcelona, because my save starts to give an error of "crash dumps" :S

I think i went allright with my tactic, hope it goes well with you to.

Tactic Link - 4-6-0 Winner.tac

I'll now try it with a new game, starting unemployee, and training an random club...

Best regards to you all.

Hi to all, sorry never said nothing more...but i went on vacations eheh

Ok, after putting my post here...i tried to "invent" a little more...and read much more about 4-6-0 or 3-7-0 tactics...and try to understand better the players roles in the game....and tested with my Napoles save.

And here it is my newest creation...

View attachment 272086

Calendar

View attachment 272087 View attachment 272088 View attachment 272089

League Table

View attachment 272090

I couldn't play the last game of my calendar...the final of CL with barcelona, because my save starts to give an error of "crash dumps" :S

I think i went allright with my tactic, hope it goes well with you to.

Tactic Link - 4-6-0 Winner.tac

I'll now try it with a new game, starting unemployee, and training an random club...

Best regards to you all.
nice will give this a go any thing else i need to know shout that sort of thing