3 AMRLC = 3 best players. Suggestions ?

johnbundock

Reaction score
Currently West ham, 4th season. Won a trophy every year with the Euro cup last season so had a huge transfer budget. Slowly improving the squad but as always Ive ended up with an abundance of attacking midfielders. Currently have Morrison, Meyer, Rafinha, Lucas Moura and Tom Ince. I know it's screaming a 4231 but the wingers never track back for me. Any suggestions ? I feel like I'm in the same situation as Chelsea last season

I could have two really had working defensive midfielders which would allow Danilo and Jonathan Silva to push forward

I'm similar with Manchester United, I have Mata, Januzaj, Quintero and James Rodriguez.

I played 1 striker with 3 AMCs behind. left on is a shadow striker, middle is advanced playmaker and the right is a trequarista.

Worked really well for me! (i'm in about 2018 at the moment)

I also have Nick Powell, Peiria, Will Hughes, Depay that can play these positions and few I sold off like Ward Prowse and Oscampos. So a lot of options!

Does that not leave you really exposed down the wings ? Does the treq and adv. playmaker not occupy similar positions ? Is your '2' behind in dm or cm ?

I'm set up similar and I play 2 CMs and play a control game at home. On the road I play DMs and counter. Works pretty well for me.

I have 1 CM and 1 DM,

----------------ST---------------

----------SS---APM---Treq--------

--------------------CM-----------

------------DLP------------------

Didnt really seem to be exposed on wings, with decent RB and LB i had them on complete wingback

The players dont really occupy the same spaces, they seem to move around for each other which works well with the Work Ball In To The Box instruction